Captain Crotch Rot (attacking) wrote in _underoath,
Captain Crotch Rot
attacking
_underoath

hey, just joined. my name is sara. i saw underoath last night for the first time as a part of the solid state tour and they were the best fucking band on the entire bill, without a doubt. i went to go see norma jean originally but NJ didn't stand a chance compared to underoath's performance. they blew me away, and now i'm obsessed.

so. i was just wondering. could someone tell me all the names of the band members, and also about when dallas left underoath and who the new singer is? (he is fucking BEAUTIFUL omgzzzz lolz- no seriously. he kind of looks like the guitarist from all american rejects. NO JOKE.) and the keyboardist is my hero. he's an amazing man fer sure.

THAT'S ALL. GOODBYE.
Subscribe

• Selling a signed poster...

Hey! I just found a signed Underoath poster from Warped Tour 2006. It was signed by all the members of the band at the time... I don't know if…

• (no subject)

HEY!, i'm not really too into the LJ community but what the hell haha, I wanna share with all of you my new Underoath's Fan Page, made only by me…

• Warped Underoath pics :)

Hey! I never knew underoath had an lj community!! I saw the guys play @ Warped in VA and was completely blown away by their set! I was barrier and…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 16 comments

• Selling a signed poster...

Hey! I just found a signed Underoath poster from Warped Tour 2006. It was signed by all the members of the band at the time... I don't know if…

• (no subject)

HEY!, i'm not really too into the LJ community but what the hell haha, I wanna share with all of you my new Underoath's Fan Page, made only by me…

• Warped Underoath pics :)

Hey! I never knew underoath had an lj community!! I saw the guys play @ Warped in VA and was completely blown away by their set! I was barrier and…