August 25th, 2004

(no subject)

in relation to the last post, at warped in Boston, i dont know if anyone else noticed but the guitarist dropped his pick and just kept playing with his fingers, they were sooo bloody by the end of the show... it must be hard to play and really rock out at the same time no matter what youre playing

and btw.. Does anyone else think Spencer Chamberlain is unearthly beautiful?
  • Current Music
    Bayside
glassjaw

(no subject)

Hey, my name's Nicki, I just joined etc etc etc... I just saw Underoath at Warped Tour in Boston, they were amazing. I touched Spencer's hand (sigh... lol) and I met Aaron and Chris but only talked to each of them for a couple of minutes cause they were busy but they're wicked cool guys :) There were so many people there wicked early and it really surprised me cause I don't know anyone near me who likes them. I saw them at the ICC in April and the only person I knew there was the friend I went with. So if anyone's in the northeast area of MA, lol, or just anyone at all anywhere feel free to IM or add me :)
Also I just got (kinda ;) ) good at making icons and I'm planning on making a ton of Underoath icons when I get home (I'm on vacation in Florida <3 lol) so I'll be sure to post them here and if anyone has any special requests or anything let me know :)