August 23rd, 2004

help anyone!!!

has anyone else ever been so depressed that it kinda makes you feel like youre not even from this world...and noone will help you but the people youre to prideful to let help you...i dont even have the funds to get someting to beat off the heat...and i cant survive without carbonation...i just cant...its either carbonation or cancer and id rather just have the mountain dew...my life is nothing but a worthless apathy and depression...

in other news...im seriously starting a fund for life for me and susan...

i will do anything for any amount of cash...ANYTHING...i need 6,000 dollars by August 1st next year...and im about to stick a gun in my mouth over it...those of you who know what i need the money for know...and i need it, if you dont know and would like to email me at norcombasics@yahoo.com and i will fill you in...im serious about this and would like any kind of job...i dont care...i need money extremely bad...please everyone..i know this is noones concern but my own but if anyone cares then i really need the help...

im depressed as hell...this is wrong im getting physically sick over this...

please im in tears typing this and im in second period...
i now know how i gauge lonliness...i have never felt so alone...

i need help more than anything ive ever needed...please...i cant stress this enough...any amount of love and support would usually do for this. but i need cash or free donations of things...email me for a list of things needed...norcombasics@yahoo.com ...please...please...please.someone respond that can do something...anything...
  • Current Mood
    apathetic apathetic