a is for annihilate (dear_skeletons) wrote in _underoath,
a is for annihilate
dear_skeletons
_underoath

• Mood:
  • Music:

UNDEROATH

THIS WAS THE MOST AMAZING SHOW IVE EVER BEEN TOO. classic case did a great job; glass casket; beautiful. but that pushing before they started was intense/really lame. underoath; out of all the times ive seen them this had to be the most emotional performance ive ever heard them put on. 3/4 of norma jean showed up & played 'face:face' joe sang for them during that song. & then they played 'memphis will be laid to waste' & spencer from underoath sang for them during that one. it was awesome. beloved; this was a tear jerking performance. when they played 'kiss it goodbye' i felt like i was going to cry [&willdid!] it was just all in all amazing. i was up front for the whole show. & i felt like i was going to die; but it was worth all the pain i went through. & the 32 bruises i accumalated. if i could do it all over again; i definatly would. those of you who didnt get to go & experience this, hahahaha. that sucks. ;] if you want more pictures IM me at; handgunHEARTBEAT. these are just the ones i took of underoath

Subscribe

• Selling a signed poster...

Hey! I just found a signed Underoath poster from Warped Tour 2006. It was signed by all the members of the band at the time... I don't know if…

• (no subject)

HEY!, i'm not really too into the LJ community but what the hell haha, I wanna share with all of you my new Underoath's Fan Page, made only by me…

• Warped Underoath pics :)

Hey! I never knew underoath had an lj community!! I saw the guys play @ Warped in VA and was completely blown away by their set! I was barrier and…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 30 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →

• Selling a signed poster...

Hey! I just found a signed Underoath poster from Warped Tour 2006. It was signed by all the members of the band at the time... I don't know if…

• (no subject)

HEY!, i'm not really too into the LJ community but what the hell haha, I wanna share with all of you my new Underoath's Fan Page, made only by me…

• Warped Underoath pics :)

Hey! I never knew underoath had an lj community!! I saw the guys play @ Warped in VA and was completely blown away by their set! I was barrier and…