brb (skycaptain20) wrote in _underoath,
brb
skycaptain20
_underoath

Tampa/Ft. Lauderdale shows postponed

From the Coheed website:

"Due to a personal matter, tonight and tomorrow's shows will be postponed. we are working on the dates now, so keep checking back. As of right now, the rest of the dates, starting with Orlando, will go on as scheduled."

Sorry guys. :(
Subscribe

• Selling a signed poster...

Hey! I just found a signed Underoath poster from Warped Tour 2006. It was signed by all the members of the band at the time... I don't know if…

• (no subject)

HEY!, i'm not really too into the LJ community but what the hell haha, I wanna share with all of you my new Underoath's Fan Page, made only by me…

• Warped Underoath pics :)

Hey! I never knew underoath had an lj community!! I saw the guys play @ Warped in VA and was completely blown away by their set! I was barrier and…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 10 comments

• Selling a signed poster...

Hey! I just found a signed Underoath poster from Warped Tour 2006. It was signed by all the members of the band at the time... I don't know if…

• (no subject)

HEY!, i'm not really too into the LJ community but what the hell haha, I wanna share with all of you my new Underoath's Fan Page, made only by me…

• Warped Underoath pics :)

Hey! I never knew underoath had an lj community!! I saw the guys play @ Warped in VA and was completely blown away by their set! I was barrier and…