the stag's daughter (doe_witch) wrote in _unadulterated_,
the stag's daughter
doe_witch
_unadulterated_

• Mood:
  • Music:

Whoa...

Today, while I was at a gas station, I noticed two women, or girls rather, smoking. And one of them was an employee.

Okay. There was a big sign saying "no smoking," one of them was a worker who should know stuff about gas, and even if you don't work at a gas station, anyone with half a brain oughta be able to figure that cigarette + gasoline = kaboom. It's common sense, right? Or am I the only kid brought up learning the basic concept of combustion?

Anyway, I know that we're not here in this community to bash non-straightedgers, but honestly, I couldn't figure out why they were smoking. I was torn between guessing that a) the type of person who would actually smoke at all must also have the level of common sense required to smoke in a gas station, or b) the smoking caused enough brain damage to smoke in a gas station. To give both girls the benefit of the doubt, I didn't jump to any conclusions, but... yeah. Any thoughts?
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Hello I'm new! I somehow found this community. I think I might like it a lot because the idea is just so much about my life. I'm totally poisonfree.…

• (no subject)

Community, arise from your slumber! *poke* activity time: what made you adopt your beliefs regarding smoking/drinking/boinking?

• Hemp?

So, my sister got me eating this Hemp Plus granola, which has got massive amounts of omega 3 and 6. It's really really tasty, I recommend it. I may…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments