b r e a y n e (bangxshesxdead) wrote in _thursdayx,
b r e a y n e
bangxshesxdead
_thursdayx

• Mood:
  • Music:

Mini Application?

Name// Breayne

Favorite Thursday Song// Dying In New Brunswich, Ian Curtis, Standing On The Edge Of Summer &War All The Time

Why you like Thursday// Thursday has been my favorite band for going on 4 years now. I've seen them live five times &loved it everytime. They have this amazing energy when on stage that just radiates throughout the crowd. All the boys are amazing but mostly Geoff who helps other amazing bands (i.e. Murder By Death) and even some crappy bands (i.e. My Chemical Romance)get record deals. He seems like such a nice, down to earth guy as well. The second time I saw them I talked with him and he gave me a hug when I told him they did good. Which to me, shows he cares about his fans. My musical interests have changed immensly over the past 4 years and Thursday is one of the few bands that have remained a constant favoirite.

I'm not sure if this community is still active or not, I was just bored and looking to make new friends with people who have similar interests as myself.
Subscribe

• hand out the window floating on air

Name// Miss Ashley Favorite Thursday Song (s)// This Side of Brightness, Standing On the Edge of Summer, Asleep in the Chapel For The Workforce,…

• (no subject)

Name// Fish Favorite Thursday Song// Jet Black New Year, At This velocity, the Acoustic version of This Side Of Brightness, and Ny Batteri (even…

• (no subject)

Name// Jeremy Patrick O'Brien Fav Song// Currently Autobiography Of A Nation Why I Like Thursday// They are amazing. I've only seen them once when…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments