cookieduck90 (cookieduck90) wrote in _threescompany_,
cookieduck90
cookieduck90
_threescompany_

• Mood:

Seeing Double, 1/??

Hi there! Sooo, I just stumbled upon this here community and I thought it was kinda neat, so I figured I'd join up and read some of the silliness that can be created with Kingdom Hearts Threesomes. Or, yanno, in some cases, utter sweetness. Anywho, I figured I'd wait to introduce myself until I had something worth sharing with y'all....And then I sat down and wrote half of a story...So, here's the first part that story.

Tittle: Seeing Double
Author: cookieduck90 
Genre: Humor, romance
Warning: Male/male sex, threesomes, some language
Rating:
NC-17 (eventually.)
Disclaimer: I don't own the Kingdom Hearts series or anything affiliated with it that I cannot legally own. Otherwise I think those games would have much higher rating and way less character death.
Pairing/Characters: Akurokuno (Axel/Roxas/Reno), major overtone of Akuroku (Axel/Roxas).
Summary: Axel isn't dating Roxas. So why should he care so much that the other seems to have found something in someone else? Much less a someone else who looks just like him? And of course, to make matters worse, Axel finds that narcissim can be oh so difficult to resist when the thing he's staring at isn't a mirror.
Author's Comments:  This has become a recent obsession of mine. Why? I don't really know. I guess the idea of a Roxas sandwich with two redhead's as the bread is just too yummy for me to resist.

Seeing Double, 1/??
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments