April 21st, 2007

♘ CG ⤷ Suzaku ;; sdffghmhsgf

Fics: RikuSoraKairi

Title: Sets of Threes
Rating: T

Pairings, if any: RikuKairi + SoraKairi and hinted RikuSoraKairi
Summary: She does it because she loves them.
Word Count: 1672
Warnings: None, really. 
 Post KH2
A/N
:  Written in one day, kind of short, but I like it well enough.  Thanks to Marliau for betaing! [[Prequel to Music Box.]]  There’s actually a little symbolism in this, like in MB, haha.  I love fics that deal with numbers and such. :)

(Riku went still before her, his entire body taunt with worry and when her hands slid over his rain-damp shoulders and around his neck, he sighed against her lips and kissed her back)

Title: Music Box
Rating:  PG-13/T
Pairings, if any: Riku/Sora/Kairi, though not in that order
Summary: The King’s seal usually meant one thing and he didn’t want anything to do with it. Against his will he found his hand reaching out and taking the bottle from his friend, opening it and sliding fingers under the dry wax.
Word Count:  7507
Warnings: Angst.  Het. Yaoi. OT3. Spoilers, kindofsortofbutnotreally for KH2.  And angst.
Post KH2
A/N:  This got such a surprisingly amazing response on ff.net and it still makes me all giddy when I go there, haha.  This remains to be one of my favorite fics that I've written, so I hope you guys enjoy it too.  

Thanks to my beta, who is eloquent and amazing, and hope you guys enjoy. 

(“What’s it say?” Kairi asked, her voice still breathy as she leaned on his shoulder to see the letter.  Still silent, Riku did the same on Sora’s other side, their eyes all scanning over the careful, flowing script.  “Oh no.”)

So, um, yes.  :)  Please, if you so happen to read, let me know what you think?

--

[Also crossposted to KHhet]] [And don't forget to check out the Lesser Known Fic Rec List if you haven't. :)]