Renyara (renyara) wrote in _thescoobygang_,
Renyara
renyara
_thescoobygang_

• Mood:

Hello and Welcome:D

Did you think getting into the Scooby Gang was as simple as attending meets? No way, there were tests and application forms!
We've decided to start the LJ by posting those application forms.

Application for Membership: The Scooby Gang.

Name: Melissa K. Brennan.

Screen name: Renyara.

Birthday: 27th March 1984.

Star sign: Aries.

Life History until this point: I was born and was cute for a while. I first got married at age three and a half to my best friend's brother, Damien. By preschool I had left him for five other boys.

When school started I was an outcast, not having a father. This caused problems in the romance department, I didn't get married again till year three. However I met some good friends and some not so good friends.

High school was next, ah the rebelious memories. I had a couple of boyfriends, proved I was hardcore and studious. Hermione, eat your heart out. I skipped school, got suspended, went to drinking parties and then realised I was being an idiot. Thus I payed attention in year 12.

I attempted uni, but it didn't suit. Apparently you still have to do work. How'd have thunk it? So now here I am a bitter sandwich shop girl.

Reason for wanting membership: I want a life and instant popularity, duh!

Swoonage object: Legolas, Aragorn, Haldir, Eomer, Boromir, Johnny Depp, Ioan Gruffudd, Jamie Bamber, Christain Bale. I totally failed math.

Favourite chocolate flavour: Dairy milk and hazlenut.

Favourite Alcoholic beverage: Anything that involves vodka.

Person/Object that incites foaming at the mouth hatred: Let's Eat @ Charlestown Deli.

Disney prince that you swoon for the most: Eric from The Little Mermaid.

Favourite stolen quote: "And this is how you pay me back? With lies and lack of erections."

If you were a sue, what fandom would she be from and who will she ‘communicate’ with: SHe'd be a HP sue and she'd totally do it with Sirius.

If someone gave you a sexy Boromir blow up doll for your birthday, what would you do with it? Swap it for the Legolas one.

Person you would most like to stalk: *flips coin* Is Christain Bale still single?

The most embarrassing song that you like a lot: Toss up between "It Must have been love" by Legolas and "Hoplessly Devoted to You" by Renyarwen.

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow? African...on second thoughts, let's not. Tis a silly question.

Favourite Scooby moment: Sittng in Starbucks, dreaming up Renyarwen, Namariarwen, Opaline, Jeowyn and Delphaen.

Your feelings on pie and quiche: Too much quiche is bad.

Complete the sentence:

Viggo has small teeth

Harry Potter is jailbait.

The inventor of codpieces was an English King, for more details see Delph.

The wooden horse had a wooden chicken head.

Mylla and Delphine have a freaky obsession with jailbait.

I have a freaky obsession with eyeliner on men

King Arthur is nothing compared to Tristan and Lancelot.

And finally, what is your quest? To make men worldwide fall at my feet and do my bidding.

Attach sexytastic photo here:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment