Delphine (delphaen) wrote in _thescoobygang_,
Delphine
delphaen
_thescoobygang_

Application for Membership: The Kelly Scooby Gang.

Name: Kelly

Screen name: Delphine

Birthday: August 6, 1982

Star sign: Leo. Surely anyone who cares about star signs could have figured that out from my birthday? :p

Life History until this point: Got born. Did some stuff. Am still not dead and am expecting to be around for a while yet. You want a longer version?

Reason for wanting membership: To get the rest of them off my back about this.

Swoonage object: Uh-uh.

Favourite chocolate flavour: Run'n'raisin

Favourite Alcoholic beverage: I don't drink. I'm so innocent.

Person/Object that incites foaming at the mouth hatred: Um...*shrugs* I can't really think of anything off the top of my head.

Disney prince that you swoon for the most: Opposed to princes on (ha, ha) principle. So, what's so great about Aladdin that I missed?

Favourite stolen quote: Not sure. Probably something I use all the time without realising it and that really ticks off everyone around me.

If you were a sue, what fandom would she be from and who will she‘communicate’with: If I were a sue, I'd do the world a favour and commit suicide on page one. Paragraph one. First sentence. The story would then be so short she wouldn't have time to communicate with anyone. The End.

If someone gave you a sexy Boromir blow up doll for your birthday, what would you do with it?: Let's cross that bridge when we come to it, shall we? Does anyone actually think there's such thing as a sexy blow-up doll?

Person you would most like to stalk: I'm not the stalking kind. That sounds too much like hard work.

The most embarrassing song that you like a lot: 'Khe Sanh'?

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow? Depends on the point in its trajectory, how fast it was initially propelled and a combination of various other forces acting vertically and horizontally, air resistance, propulsion, gravity and so forth. And let's not forget that velocity is direction as well as speed. It is migrating, presumably.

Favourite Scooby moment: It would have to be doing the washing up after they all clear out and leave the house looking like a bomb hit it :p Seriously, I don't know anyone else who can make that kind of mess in such a short space of time.

Your feelings on pie and quiche: Pie is an adequate staple food. Real men don't eat quiche. Don't ask me why. They just don't.

Complete the sentence:

Viggo has no TV.

Harry Potter is fictional.

The inventor of codpieces was a moron, now a dead moron.

The wooden horse had a farm. E-I-E-I-O.

Everyone else has a freaky obsession with me having a freaky obsession with codpieces. Which I don't.

I have a freaky obsession with nothing. None of my obsessions are freaky.

King Arthur is possibly fictional, but at the end of the day, who really cares?

And finally, what is your quest? I have no ambitions.

Attach sexytastic photo here:

No. Fuck off.

Hey, I managed to come across as pretty obnoxious there, huh? Perhaps I should apply for the position of Member No-one in the Audience Really Likes That Much.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments