January 26th, 2005

(no subject)

Hey I found this ona website and thought it was interesting though some I think wenr't actually cut
Edited Lines

Welcome to the page that contains some of the lines that were edited out of the finished episode.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The One Where Monica Gets A New Roommate
"I know sitting in front of this computer is killing my brains and my sperm, but I get to make free long distance calls, so what the hell."
--Chandler remarking on his job

"I look at you in your crappy apartments with no doormen and used furniture, working just to make rent, and I think.. that is so great!"
--Rachel to Monica

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The One With the Thumb
"This isn't fair. I'm missing part of my finger."
--Chandler to Monica and Rachel, after theyThis page was written by Chris Thompson
tell him that the length of the average man's
penis is the distance between his thumb and
finger. I guess they wanted to make a joke
about Perry's disfigurement.

ROSS: "Stop it! You're killing yourself!"
CHANDLER: "Hey, I read that jogging in Central Park is like smoking two packs of cigarettes. So I quit jogging."
--Chandler, remarking on his newly acquired
nicotine addiction.

In addition, the closing scene for the episode was deleted from the final airing. In it, Chandler is walking down the street with Phoebe's $7,000 in his pocket and a guy bumps into him. Chandler realizes the guy took the money, and starts to run after him, but can't catch up because he runs out of breath.

The One With All The Poker
ROSS: Are you in?
RACHEL: Sure, why not? What's fifty cents?
ROSS: Um, about a week's worth of tips?
--one of several moments of tension that
ensued between Ross and Rachel in the final
scene but were deleted from the final cut

MONICA: Alright. Ten dollar buy-in. 25-cent ante. Three raise limit.
CHANDLER: (singing) Five... golden... rings....
MONICA: Is that supposed to be funny?
CHANDLER: Um, when I said it, I thought it would be cute, but... now I know how wrong I was.

The One Where the Monkey Gets Away
ROSS: How old are you?
JOEY: (holding up four fingers) This many.
--Joey defending remarks about his
immaturity in the pizzeria.

This episode also featured a scene in Mr. Heckles' apartment where Joey notices the magnifying table seen in The One Where Heckles Dies. He stands behind it, just like he did in episode 203, but this scene was shorn from the table draft of the episode.

The One With Ross's New Girlfriend
"My other one is being able to work the tv remote with my butt."
--Joey trying to comfort Rachel about being upset with Julie & Ross.

"Trust me. I'm an authority on my package and the grabbing thereof."
--Chandler to Joey, after Joey insists that
his tailor did not do any 'cupping.'

The One With Phoebe's Husband
"Julie's so smart, Julie's so wonderful. What, does she put on a costume and fight crime at night?"
--Rachel, lamenting on Julie's perfectness

The One With Five Steaks and an Eggplant
"Does anyone else feel like they're about to give birth to an alien?"
--Chandler, after the big meal

The One With the List
"OK, fine, maybe I can get some advice from the toaster."
--Ross, remarking on Chandler and Joey'sThis page was written by Chris Thompson
inability to take his 'problem' of having
two women who love him seriously

The One With The Lesbian Wedding
"That is so like her.She could never leave a place.She has to get a recipe,she has to find her glasses...I've probably spent a good six years of my life waitng with the car."
--Mr Adelman talking to Pheobe about
his dead wife being inside Pheobe's body.

The One With The Princess Leia Fantasy
"And you know it's some part of you that dosen't want you to be happy or feel happy."
--Chandler discussing that his Mum
"popped" into his dream.

The One With The Morning After
"A mistake?! What were you trying to put your penis in,her purse?"
--Rachel arguing with Ross about
sleeping with Chloe the Xerox girl