Cj (the1andonlycj) wrote in _theoretically_,
Cj
the1andonlycj
_theoretically_

• Mood:

new people, and a restatement of certain principles of the community:

a few new people have taken an interest in the site. funny, i haven't updated in over a month and now everyone wants to talk (not that i'm bitter or anything). i just want to point out to anyone reading this that as long as you go with the basic parameters of the community, you're welcome to post anything in the main forum. note: to be within those parameters, it must be something theoretical (preferably related to society in general). i would like to post something of real worth here, a question or two, but i can't think of any good ones. i'd hate to see the community suffer just because i didn't have a burning question, so please step up if you have anything to say. that is all.
Subscribe

• Gender Neutral Marriage Bill

If you're interested in this bill (depending on your opinion, of course), this is an easy way to let the Governor know about it. Stolen from UCLA LJ…

• An essay.

I wrote this essay for a class I'm currently taking. It's titled A Streetcar of a Different Color note: it's easier to read if you're familiar…

• Theoretically, this could get me in big trouble...

This is for those of you who are familiar with the film Jesus Christ Superstar (or the stage productions, but i'm referencing the film). Either that,…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments