Devon Ligotti (animepunk) wrote in _thedreaming_,
Devon Ligotti
animepunk
_thedreaming_

• Mood:

New songs,new look!

Hey guys! Your friendly neightboorhood mod here,im so happy to see a couple updates,in honor of the new acoustic EP I gave the community a spanking new look and icon,so go take a peek!
On a side note, im not so good with codes,when you post large pics it will mess up the page a bit, if you want your entry un-altered, try to keep a pic down to 375 width or behind a cut,perhaps with a preview :)!

For all those in my situation where you cant travel to see em live, feast yourselves on a link to a video of The Dreaming playing live,their cover of "Lets Go To Bed" by the Cure :),its not the best quality...but definately worth a view!Heres the link (you can find more vids in The Dreaming's latest blog entry on Myspace!) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm1Ohpj6bcQ

heh anyways,keep the dreaming news coming...ugh..still so mad i dont live in Cali *sigh*
Subscribe

• NO DELETE!

Оригинал взят у mariamagdalena в мария магдалена святая блудница - как пережить кризис Оригинал взят у ni4toneslishkom в…

• new member and i'm baring a gift!!

hi! my name is bianca and i love the dreaming! i discovered them back in june of this year and i have been hooked ever since!! i am glad i found…

• If anyone is still around.....

I don't know if anyone will see this, but if anyone does, would they care to give their opinions on the recently released Etched In Blood album? I…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 9 comments