Rev. Chelsea Chaos (scumpunch77) wrote in _theclique,
Rev. Chelsea Chaos
scumpunch77
_theclique

• Music:
BASICS
Name: Chelsea
Favorite Bands (less than 15): Systematic Shock, The Skulls, Anti-Cimex, The Flatliners, The Queers, The Germs, DRI, Blanks-77, Wasted Youth, The Exploited, etc.
Favorite Stores: Dr. Strange Records, Blacksheep Skateshop, Singing Dog, Siren Clothing, Used Kids Records, Rag-O-Rama
Stereotype you fit into most: Punk rocker
Why you want to join this community: I was bored and I typed in "punks" on LJ communities. Do I need any other reason?
Pictures (0-5):
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

CHOOSE ONE AND TELL WHY:
Abercrombie or Hot Topic: Hot Topic because sometimes they actually have stuff worth buying like Suicidal Tendencies and Street Dogs shirts. And also, if you steal shirts from there you can trade them in for like 5 patches.
Prep or Punk: Punk because I love punk rock and politics and people. I also love the letter p. Anyways, the scene where I live is amazing and I dunno where I'd be without it.
Hello Kitty or Emily the Strange: Neither. I don't like that stuff much.
Pro-life or Pro-choice: Pro-choice. Limiting ones actions, thoughts, or anything else is wrong. If it's part of your body, you should be able to do what you want. Excuse or not, it's not anyone else's business.
Anime; awesome or stupid: Anime is awesome! For some reason, I looooooooove it lots. No clue why. Haha.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 5 comments