Hollister (suburbanperson) wrote in _theclique,
Hollister
suburbanperson
_theclique

• Music:

a request

time to take a head-count.
methinks that every member who has failed to show their activeness in the form of an entry during the next week will be frowned upon by the clique-gods.
yes! you heard me; a call for action. this is a flipping community, isn't it? please post by monday, may 16th, or prepared to be shunned!
here are suggested subjects to post about:
the last concert you attended, your preferred form of government, your favorite online flash movie, your crush, how you spent mother's day, a current event, your math teacher, or a quote from your favorite movie. remember, these are only suggestions, and graphics always make posts pretty.
i will demonstrate this request right now:

my best pair of shoes are some two year old classic vans. they're red and black plaid. i love plaid, possibly more than life itself. and red shoes are cool too.
although they're all falling apart now, they were at perfectly worn-in status for quite some time. they've been on so many adventures. i've walked in them in 4 states. but i fear, it is soon to be time to retire them, the tread is non-existant and the fabric has freyed.
i hope you don't hurt your eyes from the glare off of my pale skin:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments