Danielle (so_fadedx) wrote in _theclique,
Danielle
so_fadedx
_theclique

• Mood:

so umm...

alright, I just joined lj (i had a xanga before so im not completly new to online journals) and i wanted to join some communities... I'm not sure what im doing exactly, so bear with me but uh let me know if i get in this i guess.....
BASICS
Name: Danielle
Favorite Bands (less than 15): I'll name five. i like that number better. fall out boy, something corporate, good charlotte, mest, new found glory
Favorite Stores: spencers? i don't know. i just shop wherever they have good shit
Stereotype you fit into most: people seem to classify me as "punk", "gothic" or "poser"
Why you want to join this community: because it seems interesting

Pictures (0-5): i cnat find any at the moment

CHOOSE ONE AND TELL WHY:
Abercrombie or Hot Topic: hot topic.. even though their both overpriced. I just like hot topic because it's outside of the norm. even though norm is unormal right now. that reminds me of this girl's shirt that i saw yesterday. It said "i was uncool before it was cool to be uncool".. cause that's where i am. i was always a loser.
Prep or Punk: punk.a lot of them are nicer than preps. yet all my friends are considered as preps
Hello Kitty or Emily the Strange: hello kitty's cute. emily the strange is cool. i don't know...
Pro-life or Pro-choice: abortion is murder.
Anime; awesome or stupid: retarted.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments