I Need your Help - Please VOTE FOR ME!!!

This is so weird....

I’ve been nominated as Great British Eccentric of the Year 2009 (I think it’s odd, but I accept the nomination….I shall probably lose out to some group or fan club or clique).

So, I really would appreciate it if you could get everyone you know to vote for me.

I’ve never considered myself an eccentric (the mere approaching me to accept a nomination is an act of extreme eccentricity in itself!) but I just wonder who conjured up my name in the first place!

But if you could get them to vote (in the top right-hand corner) for Ray Frensham, that would be great!. Thank you.

The URL is:

http://eccentricclub.blogspot.com/2009/03/greatest-british-eccentric-of-year-2009.html

Thank you...

weird or what!!???
Ray

German Hyperinflation

I came across an interesting article while I was doing a google search--(and if anybody knows of a non-perishable staple food of Germany in the 1920s that was at high demand, please let me know).

Anyway, while it has nothing to do with flappers, cinema, etc., but I found this article on what was going on in Germany in the early 1920s very interesting!

German hyperinflation
  • red_she

(no subject)

Hello, 

I'm new and am wondering if anyone has any pictures of 1920's hairstyles... I'm having trouble finding some.

if anyone can help me out that would be great.