Jan (jan25) wrote in _the_o_c_,
Jan
jan25
_the_o_c_

1. Why is the OC your obsession?

I got hooked the moment I watched the pilot and the obsession just started from then on. Sadly, I think it is dying of a little now due to the plot.

2. Who is your favorite character and why?

I really like Ryan a lot. Well other than me thinking Ben is really hot and a fabulous actor, I like the way he views each and every character.

3. Who is your least favorite character and why?

It's gonna seem weird but I don't like Marissa. I'm a fan of RM yes, but Marissa on her own is plain annoying to me.

4. What is your favorite moment?

I adore the scenes from Season 1. The heights, the countdown and of course the christmukkah eps.

5. What episode made you cry and why?

Without a doubt, The Ties That Bind. I think it's a very powerful episode and I absolutely adored the wedding scene. Every single part of it. All the actors did a fantastic job. You could see all of them struggling in their own way. Ryan being torn away from the Cohens and Marissa, Seth having to go back to the loser he was before Ryan, Sandy and Kirsten having to deal with Julie and Caleb and Ryan leaving and even Marissa having to move in with Julie and having Ryan leave after all that they gone through together.

6. What is your all-time favorite OC quote?

There are a few memorable ones but I think the one that held most meaning to me is what ryan said to dr kim "I can't change where I'm from but I can change where I'm going". So true.

7. On a scale from 1-10 how obsessed are you? (10 being really obsessed)

about 8.5 to 9 maybe?
Subscribe

• NO DELETE!

Оригинал взят у mariamagdalena в украинский премьер-министр назвал оценку "standard & poor 's" необоснованной Оригинал взят у…

• OLIVIA WILDE ICONS

[1-9] Big Bang Theory [10-40] Chuck [41] (500) Days of Summer [42-46] Angels and Demons [47-51] Pride and Prejudice [52-53] Shakespeare In Love…

• (no subject)

THE OC seasons 1-3 for sale. great condition, low price. AUCTION ENDING IN 2 HOURS…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment