.:*location// South Carolina
*:.sex// Female
.:*nationality// Irish, German, American

Do you..

.:*drink// Seldom
*:.smoke// nope
.:*do drugs// nope

Why?!

.:*should you be one of 'The Ladies'? Because this seems like a really cool community and I'll promote and vote!!!

Tell me//About..

.:*life// My parents divorced when I was 6. I moved to South Carolina where I live with my grandma and mom. My sister dropped out of college and moved to Texas where we recently attended her wedding. There, my mom and dad were together and neither were happy.
*:.relationships// I'm currently in a long-term relationship with a guy, Justin. My friendships...I have many aquaintances, but only two real friends...Erika and Mandy. I think having few true friends is better than having many not-close friends.
.:*a joke//*Mickey Mouse is divorcing Minnie Mouse*
~Judge: "You can't divorce Minnie on the grounds of being silly."
~Mickey: "I didn't say she was silly...she's fucking Goofy."
*:.a funny story// This is very un-ladylike, but it's really embarassing but funny. In PE, I was sitting against the wall with my legs to my chest in the coaches office talking to some people. Coach Hamby had just left and the room started stinking like no other. We talked about stuff for a while then everything was quiet for a bit and all the sudden I accidentally "pass gas". It was not a girly fart, it was monstrous! I wasn't going to say anything, but Drew looked at me with his eyes bulging out and he busted out laughing. I turned beet red.

^ That is my mom and I in Texas

^ I'm on the left
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 8 comments