Jimmy The Great One (survivor_jimmy) wrote in _the_er,
Jimmy The Great One
survivor_jimmy
_the_er

The first to post.

Hi! I created this community. So I guess I should be the first one to post.

My name is James. I am 19 years old and I live in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. I am a high school graduate. I plan on moving to California at the end of the summer.

I started this community to share my experience of growing up with someone who has HIV. That person is my mother. Although at this I rather not go into the details of how my mother got HIV she got it around the time I was born. No I do not have HIV. I found out my mom has HIV when I was 9 years old. So it has been 10 years since that day. The whole sisuation has been really hard on me and my dad. I get really paranoid sometimes that some day she will get AIDS. So the fear is always there.

As for me, the only injuries I have claimed. Is a dislocation in my right leg that I had have for quite some time now. I have also dealt with some other injuries this year, I have had to have my foot cut open to remove an injection I had that could have giving me blood poisioning.

Over the pass couple of months I have dealt with on going migraines that don't seem to be going away.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments