April 12th, 2007

Sandra Bullock

River Phoenix.

Teasers:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

88 bases.
I have no idea how to make these caps from this movie, look less orange. Orange is alive in this movie.
Will attempt it again when I know everything there is to know about the curves option in PS.
Sad really, because he is the perfect Remus in this movie.

Collapse )
Sandra Bullock

Nathan Fillion

Teasers:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

94 bases.
And much sadness at the screencaps, who seem to vary from every possible shade of orange into fleshy tones. Woe. Screencaps taken from Nathan Fillion Italy.And I use him for Evan Rosier, myself. Just a suggestion, is all, while I'm waiting for my orange flavoured jell-o to set. Yes, my life is so complicated.

Collapse )
Sandra Bullock

Siouxsie Sioux

Teasers:

88 bases in this post.
Not too entirely sure who she could be used for, but at times, she really hit me as a middle aged Pansy Parkinson. And of course, a Brujah vampire. (The vampire Masquerade.) Also, the quality of the source pics was CRAPTASTIC, and makes me wish I hadn't thrown out all of my own pics.

Collapse )
Sandra Bullock

François Pirette.

Teasers :

44 bases.

François Pirette is a quite famous French (?) stand up comedian, known for his show 'Pirette'.
Not entirely sure for whom this PB could be used for, unless you wished to play a rather insane character with a ridiculous looking helmet.
These are caps from 'Sketch un' from the DVD 'Pirette' ... more are coming.
Quality is spotty, since the lightning in the DVD changes constantly.

Collapse )
Sandra Bullock

Bruno Pelletier

Teasers :

62 bases.

Because my DVD of this wonderful musical refuses to work on my mum's computer, I had to improvise, and hunt on Youtube for vids. Dommage, non? Especially since I know that the quality on my DVD is much better than what I found online on youtube. But as soon as I have my own laptop, except better versions.

Also not sure WHO could use a PB like this; after all, he's quite very heavily make-upped. I'd say, if you play a Ricean vampire who is a member of le theatre des vampires ... he could work. Nicolas de Lenfent, is just one possibility.

Collapse )