andyignant (andyignant) wrote in _teens4bush,
andyignant
andyignant
_teens4bush

WAKE UP!

I was going to post something well thought out on here eventually but, it's just too embaressing to have you loosers on my members list, if just one person reads it and thinks i'm some ignorant supporter of war criminals like you it's not worth it.

you truly have to be in denial to believe that Bush did not betray the trust of the American people in his selling us the war.

YOU TRULY HAVE TO BE IN DENIAL if you believe he sent us to war for WMD's and liberation of the Iraqi's

YOU TRULY HAVE TO BE IN DENIAL to make the preposterous claim that you support the Bush and the Troops. IF YOU SUPPORTED THE TROOPS YOU WOULD DEMAND THAT THEY DESERVED THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH, AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH IN WHY THEY ARE FIGHTING. YOU WOULD NOT SUPPORT THE MAN WHO LIED TO THEM AND SENT THEM DYING IN THE HUNDREDS.

I haven't been to this community for a while but when i did, there was only one person out of like, fifteen or twenty who showed any glimmer of evidence that PRO BUSH is not synonymous with ANTI THOUGHT. That was Mad Cow Prod, and i still kicked his ass in a long debate.

So, i say to you now, you can LIVE AND DIE WALLOWING IN THE PUDDLE OF YOUR OWN IGNORANCE if you want, or you can wake up and join reality. The world is pissed off at you, it would do you good to at least try to understand why.

PEACE -andy

P.S. And you do realize republicans don't have as much fun as other people right? why are you waisting the best years of your life in this conservative cage? Is it fear?
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 12 comments