?

No account? Create an account

12 October 2007 @ 10:47 am
You're the boss, applesauce!  
New Layout! Hopefully it's easier to navigate. Also sorry there hasn't been much updating I've been making stuff it's just been really crap, these I kinda like (especially the kiki ones).

10 kirsten Dunst (Lula Magazine)
05 Factory Girl

Note- Textless icons ARE NOT bases do not alter, also remember to comment and credit. DO NOT HOTLINK!

Teasers.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

01.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 02.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 03.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
04.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 05.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 06.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
07.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 08.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 09.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
10.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 11.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 12.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
13.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 14.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 15.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Current Mood: boredbored
Current Music: Sabrina

fade_out on October 12th, 2007 12:04 pm (UTC)
These are so original.Love them.
Vanessa: cheeky nicoleohvaness on October 12th, 2007 03:11 pm (UTC)
Gorgeous icons! I saved a bunch. Will credit of course. ♥
Amy: Kirstenamygirl on October 12th, 2007 08:05 pm (UTC)
These are gorgeous. Snagging 2,4&5. Will credit when used, thanks! :-)