Kimy (hatexanthem) wrote in _takemeon,
Kimy
hatexanthem
_takemeon

• Music:
i applied before, got a few votes, but no stamp. and my .. resume? .. is probably long gone, burried. so i'm applying again.

1. Name: Kim Rose, people call me Kimy
2. Age: 15
3. Sex: female
4. Location: Ontario, Canada (for those who care, Mississauga)
5. Top 10 Bands/Artists:
Korn, Jack Off Jill, Slipknot, Kittie, Nirvana, Taking Back Sunday, blink-182, Nine Inch Nails, Marilyn Manson, Limp Bizkit
6. 2 special talents: uhhmm.. i don't really have any talents.. but.. i cannn.. shove my hand down my throat and not gag (i swear i'm not a whore!), and i can..uhh i can hold my breath for two minuts? O__o no lies!
7. If you could bring back anyone from the dead, who would it be and why?
that's a hard one. there's no one really that i care about that has died. i guess i'm lucky. so i guess i'm going to have to resort to celebrities. if i could bring back ANYONE, (oh oh oh, you're all gunna know!), it would be Kurt Cobain. that man.. was.. amazing. a legend. more than that. he was THE legend. fuck, i'm sure most of you agree with me, right?
8. Give everyone a reason NOT to hate you.
don't hate me because i'm cool :) appearently... to most people. and i've been hated most my life, i'm tired of it >=/
9. Do you feel pretty?
not even. i wish i did. but i get told i'm pretty a lot.
10. Better yet, do you feel lucky?
nah. i don't feel lucky a lot. but whatever. i don't care =) that kinda stuff doesn't bother me.

me~

me1

me2
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments