Kimy (hatexanthem) wrote in _takemeon,
Kimy
hatexanthem
_takemeon

• Mood:
  • Music:

a new member?

1. Name.
Kimberly Rose. Call me Kim or Kimy though, please.
2. Age.
3. Sex.
I'm not a boy.
4. Location.
I live in Ontario, Canada, at the moment. But pretty soon I might be moving to Newfoundland (also in Canada.)
5. Top 10 Bands/Artists
In no specific order: Korn, Jack Off Jill, American Head Charge, Slipknot, Kittie, Linkin Park, Marilyn Manson, Nine Inch Nails, Powerman 5000, Nirvana
6. 2 special talents
I caaann.. shove my hand all the way down my throat without gagging. Heh. =/ aaand.. I can hold my breath for two minutes? O___o.
7. If you could bring back anyone from the dead, who would it be and why?
Probably someone very commonly said: Kurt Cobain. Why? Because I'd reeeaally like it if he were alive, and able to make more music. 'Cuz what him, and the rest of Nirvana produced was amazing. Also, because it wasn't his time to die! MURDER! MURDER, I SAY! >=(.
8. Give everyone a reason NOT to hate you.
Well, I can't give everyone their own reason, but I can submit a few reasons as to why you should all not hate me.
a) Because I'm KIMY! And you all will love me. <3 =) (No, really, my ego is not the size of Russia. It's actually quite small. =/)
b) Because I -can- be a good person to talk to if you're bored.
c) I can be a good person to talk to if you have a problem. (I understand people's problems.)
d) Yo,'cuz I'm coooool, guy. (haha, yeah right. I know =P)

9. Do you feel pretty?
Not usually. But sometimes. =)
10. Better yet, do you feel lucky?
Hmm. I don't know. I don't think I've ever felt lucky before O__o. (ever.)

I don't really have that many photos. And no current ones either. But for now, it will do?
kim01

kim02

You can also check out my website, if you would like.

<3,
Kimy
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments