amaiakuyume (amaia) wrote in _t_b_e_,
amaiakuyume
amaia
_t_b_e_

Okay...this community needs some life breathed into it....

So has anyone gone/ is anyone going to see the "In A Memory" tour?  I just saw them at Southport RSL last night which was (obviously) awesome, despite the fact that I was dead tired and almost fell asleep during the support act.  (Not that they were that bad, I was just tired x_x).

Anyway, a question for anyone who was at last nights show.  While the band were setting up, there was a song playing that had some girl singing something like "Why does this feel so wrong".  Anyway, halfway through "Before They Knew", they suddenly started playing that song!  My boyfriend said that "Why does this feel so wrong" was the actual song title, but a Google search doesn't seem to support that.  Anyone know the title/artist?

Also, they seem to have added some lyrics to Crave when they play it live.  I didn't think that song could get better but it just did.
Subscribe

• NO DELETE!

Оригинал взят у nezaniatoe_imia в боги славян Оригинал взят у personanongrato в гнездо последнего птеродактиля -…

• New album

So guys, what do you think about the new album? I love 'Worlds on Fire' and '7 Days'.

• Hello

Hey, just thought I'd quickly introduce myself. 17/f/Gold Coast. There. Oh, okay, my favorite Butterfly Effect songs are Aisles of White,…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments