berlingal (berlingal) wrote in _sytycd_,
berlingal
berlingal
_sytycd_

SYTYCD canada top 6

Hey guys!

Just wanted to share a dance from last night's SYTYCD canada's top 6 performance show. It's from my two favorite dancers, Tara-Jean and Vincent, luckily they were paired together! It's a contemporary about a mental patient rejected her lover. Kind of risky but I thought they did it beautifully, Stacey Tookey choreographed. Someone get her on the US show stat!

* I'm biased to Tara-Jean because she used to teach at my dance school before she got in the top 20, I've done some courses with her and she's so nice and talented. She's never been in the bottom the whole competition and this was the FIRST time she got her own genre. She had gotten only ballroom and hip-hop before!
Tags: sytycd canada, videos
Subscribe

• gaby and ...

Lex Style tap by anthony morigerato Song more by bobby darin doing a clssic tap dance... very classic... hollywood i tihnk he held his own…

• Cyrus and...

Kaley Style contemporary by tessandra chavez Song crown by emeli sande i just love kaley... she's one of my favs i admit it. great…

• Jenna and....

kiki Style chacha by dmitri chaplin Song theres nothing holding me back by shawn mendes per usual jenna is 'sexy'. i like him…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

• 18 comments

• gaby and ...

Lex Style tap by anthony morigerato Song more by bobby darin doing a clssic tap dance... very classic... hollywood i tihnk he held his own…

• Cyrus and...

Kaley Style contemporary by tessandra chavez Song crown by emeli sande i just love kaley... she's one of my favs i admit it. great…

• Jenna and....

kiki Style chacha by dmitri chaplin Song theres nothing holding me back by shawn mendes per usual jenna is 'sexy'. i like him…