lulu_9286 (lulu_9289) wrote in _sytycd_,
lulu_9286
lulu_9289
_sytycd_

Lauren Gottlieb on Glee?

Hey guys!!!! I was watching Glee yesterday and during the "Vocal Adrenaline" Number of Mercy I could have swore that one of the dancers looked like Lauren(S3). So i went back to see the Rehab number since it was the same dancers and i really think it's her but I'm not sure. Here are some really bad screen caps (sorry) from the rehab number so you guys tell me if that is her.

Click to make them bigger
Tags: lauren gottlieb
Subscribe

• gaby and ...

Lex Style tap by anthony morigerato Song more by bobby darin doing a clssic tap dance... very classic... hollywood i tihnk he held his own…

• Cyrus and...

Kaley Style contemporary by tessandra chavez Song crown by emeli sande i just love kaley... she's one of my favs i admit it. great…

• Jenna and....

kiki Style chacha by dmitri chaplin Song theres nothing holding me back by shawn mendes per usual jenna is 'sexy'. i like him…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

• 20 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →

• gaby and ...

Lex Style tap by anthony morigerato Song more by bobby darin doing a clssic tap dance... very classic... hollywood i tihnk he held his own…

• Cyrus and...

Kaley Style contemporary by tessandra chavez Song crown by emeli sande i just love kaley... she's one of my favs i admit it. great…

• Jenna and....

kiki Style chacha by dmitri chaplin Song theres nothing holding me back by shawn mendes per usual jenna is 'sexy'. i like him…