philstar22 (philstar22) wrote in _sytycd_,
philstar22
philstar22
_sytycd_

Are there any judging comments or decisions that still make you angry?

I've just started rewatching season 5. I'm still really angry about Mia's comments to Brandon and the elimination of Natalie while Gabby got to dance for her life while being worse.

Also still angry about all the comments to Jessica about not being up to Will's level. Mia's comment that Will looked tired of holding her up pissed me off the most. WTF? And really, I'm pretty sure those comments are at least part of why they were in the bottom so much and why Will left when he did. Will was actually my favorite that season, but Jessica was good and she was holding her own and where were they even getting any of that?

And I'm still angry of the elimination of Iveta over Ryan. I didn't hate Ryan as much as some others do, but oh wow does that decision piss me off.
Subscribe

• gaby and ...

Lex Style tap by anthony morigerato Song more by bobby darin doing a clssic tap dance... very classic... hollywood i tihnk he held his own…

• Cyrus and...

Kaley Style contemporary by tessandra chavez Song crown by emeli sande i just love kaley... she's one of my favs i admit it. great…

• Jenna and....

kiki Style chacha by dmitri chaplin Song theres nothing holding me back by shawn mendes per usual jenna is 'sexy'. i like him…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

• 7 comments