philstar22 (philstar22) wrote in _sytycd_,
philstar22
philstar22
_sytycd_

Does anyone know what happened to Wade Robson?

I know why Shane Sparks was not asked back. I know why Mia Michaels has left at various points. And I know that Mary's contract wasn't renewed.

But I can't find anything on Wade. No statements from him about leaving, and not statements about the show not asking him back. He just sort of vanished.

I've been rewatching the show from the beginning, and I really miss his stuff. He was my favorite contemporary/jazz choreographer (Sonja is a close second).

What other choreographers from the early seasons do you miss or not miss? Watching those seasons really made me miss Mary's ballroom choreography. I miss her as a judge too, but the few dances she choreographed were really good.
Subscribe

• gaby and ...

Lex Style tap by anthony morigerato Song more by bobby darin doing a clssic tap dance... very classic... hollywood i tihnk he held his own…

• Cyrus and...

Kaley Style contemporary by tessandra chavez Song crown by emeli sande i just love kaley... she's one of my favs i admit it. great…

• Jenna and....

kiki Style chacha by dmitri chaplin Song theres nothing holding me back by shawn mendes per usual jenna is 'sexy'. i like him…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

• 7 comments