Mod Journal ~ mods_almighty
4.You are expected to treat everyone else in the community with respect. Prejudice will not be tolerated. If any mods see this they will give you an official warning. If problems continue to occur with other members you will be asked to leave the community.
5.There will be no God-moding or abuse of anyone’s character. The only way this would be acceptable is if the person themselves gives you permission.
6.Please use livejournal cuts or Lj-cuts for the sake of saving space when posting chats. If you'reconfused on this please see one of the mods they will help ^^
7.You will be removed after a month of inactivity unless notified about an absence. It’s not fair to have an inactive character someone else might want to use.
8.You must add every member in the community.
9.Infos on your character should be descriptive enough that other characters will be able to get a feel for how to interact with you. Things like fave classes and dislikes are acceptable. Class and house rank also very important.
10. Making things private in your Posts that no one should beable to respond too, (Private)blah blah(/private)this is usually for small gaps of info so people can actually see that or use the ever wonderful LJ-Cut and post Private as the title for long private drafts. These are very helpful and leave people not quite as confused.
11. Do not invade other peoples posts with out permission, meaning if there is a rpg going on between two characters do not take it upon yourself to hop into their conversation.
12. Do not have your character read other peoples thoughts, unless your character has the abilities which have to be oked by a mod, you can not see what they say in private.
13. Read Carefully, if they are thoughts or statements, Please Please know the difference. Examples: "words blah words" = something you can see. 'think think think' thoughts not actions not seen or heard, you CANNOT respond to those, also actions dont need to be in *action action* they can be in between "words" and 'thoughts'. Pretty simple right?
14. Stay in character and do not try to change another persons character, its not fair to the other person if you try to force them into anything. Keep respect in mind.
15. Lets keep this as Canon as possible, No Drugs, No self mutilation, No Suicides, Also student teacher relations are to be strictly professional. Flirting is ok and honestly it would suck if we didnt have that but standards people please.
16.Sex a touchy subject in its self, lets try not to make everything your character does involve it...we dont see harry hopping from bed to bed, not everyone wants to read about others doing so. Before i forget if your character is involved in sex or is about to become sexual put up a warning in the subject bar or some kind of a warning. We have some people who dont appreciate reading that stuff. If you dont like reading about it DONT READ IT. Do not complain to the Mods about it, they can not control every aspect of the other characters in the rpg. Talk to that person and voice your concerns.
17. ALSO.... Ive decided to make this a rule because it drives me nutz DONT FRIEND LOCK YOUR JOURNALS... people with multiple chars will not be able to see what you wrote expecially if you havent added them. So if they are locked unlock them please thank you
And before we get into Who is who which is rather important. Lets take a little time out to see the Plot!