September 4th, 2004

OPEN

Running around outside, kicking a football (or soccer ball) around with some of his mates. Kevin pulled off his shirt and threw it to the side. They ran up and down the field kicking goals and making passes. After about three hours, they finished and Kevin decided to cool off by going to the lake. Picking up his stuff he went for the walk to the lake.

Finding his way to the lake putting his stuff to the side he slipped off his jeans revealing his boxers. Kevin walked into the shallows and dove in.
  • Current Music
    Outkast - Roses

Open. And bored. And open. And bored some more.

Was it just Tsuki or... did everyone seem like they were looking for probable lovers? Not that he was frigid -- the thought of someone to shower him with affection made him wistful -- rather, he was dubious of the methods most of the students were using to pick up partners. The fourth years, especially.

With this in mind, he wandered around the castle-come-school, picking his way in the dark. Unfortunately, he nearly bowled over a snogging couple. Third years? Oh great, a third year is taller than I am, he thought annoyedly to himself. Oh wow. A Gryffindor third year. Lucky me. Haha.

It was a rapid transition: From yelling and frosty arguments, to hexing and fistfighting. At point blank range, speed was really of no use to the blond Japanese. He was down in less than five minutes.

Oh, for shame, he berated himself. Beaten up by a Gryffindor third year. The bugger had ran off, though, probably to continue snogging with his less-than-his-type girlfriend. Not really wanting to spend the day in some dark corner of the castle, he forced his sore body up and headed over to the Slytherin Common room.
  • Current Mood
    blah blah

Anyone

As she walked down the stairs from the girls dormitories she began to think about the dream that woke her up. She hadn't been sleeping well lately and that hadn't done much to improve her disposition. When she reached the common room she walked straight through and headed toward the Great Hall.
wee

((Open))

Glorie was sitting by the lake her feet dipped in. She was reading a care of magical creatures book. Her green eyes scanned the page and then she glanced up and checked the lake. It's dead over here, but I can't think too many people to swim when it's colder. She hummed a song and yawned. She was wearing blue t-shirt, black jeans and her hair was pulled back into a loose ponytail. Suddenly she heard someone behind her...
  • Current Music
    Alien Ant Farm

(no subject)

Hermione yawned, walking through the library and staring at the spines of books. Titles blurred in her eyes and she rubbed them slowly. She finally grabbed one and sat down at a table, opening it to a random page. She felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around to see...

OOCCollapse )
pixelated

(no subject)

Chloe nibbled on her bottom lip, her hands jabbed into her pockets. Her boots clicked on the floor as she walked down random corridors looking for Blaise. "Where the bloody fuck are you..." she whispered under her breath. She sighed, and turned another corridor, completely ignoring the footsteps following her...
genuine smile.

(no subject)

Alysia slipped out of her bed and shuffled down the stairs to the Slytherin common room. It was still pretty early in the morning, early enough to be dark outside still. Her blonde hair was messy and she didn't have any make up on. She laid down on the couch and yawned, looking at the ceiling.

OPEN! Someone talk to me please....

Tracey was sitting in the common room all alone. It was a boring afternoon alone, agian. Why did it seem like everyone but her had a boyfriend?. She was trying, but failing, to read her boring book for History of Magic. Crossing and uncossing her legs agian she started to hum a tune she had heard the other day.
  • Current Mood
    bored bored
ashlee // scarf

Open to Ravenclaw's only! Please! I'm so bored! lol

Lisa sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair. She was sitting in the Ravenclaw common room with her travel keyboard on her lap and trying to come up with lyrics for a melody she had recently come up. She glanced around the room searching for inspiration of some sort, thankful that the common room was empty, but disappointed at the same time. 'Everyone has someone except for me' she thought absently. "Thats it!" she exclaimed aloud. She began to play the melody again and closed her eyes and sang.
"Everyones got someone, I'm always left behind....." she was so involved with her singing that she didn't even notice someone had entered the room silently.
Mora Sassy

OPEN

Playing her bass in an abandoned class room, Mora smiled to herself as it all sounded right. She began to strum on it gently she loved the sound of the dark low sounds playing against her ears. Singing softly her voice began to carry through the hallways, holding notes and keeping the tones to what she was feeling inside. Slowly she closed her eyes and went with her feeling, its when she opened them that she noticed someone was in the room.
  • Current Music
    Counting Crows - Accidentally in Love

OPEN

Football had been great fun, and since he didn't play quidditch that was his outlet for entertainment. Now that it was over though and he had a good swim in the lake, Kevin had gone in and taken a shower. Now fully dressed once more he went looking for something to entertain him.

The day was dark now, he decided to wander up to the astronomy tower maybe do some studying, maybe find some trouble....the night was young and so was he...
  • Current Music
    The Stills - Still In Love Song
wee

Open to Ravenclaws!!!!

Glorie was in the commonroom sitting on the couch. I no longer know how I feel. I think the Blaise thing is lust, but with Kevin? She fiddled with her fingers. She hummed a song and closed her eyes. When I open my eyes I wish I'd just see the person that I should concentrate on. She opened her eyes and was startled to actually see someone...
  • Current Mood
    amused amused
Sideway glance

NEW CHAR.... Huffle.... no more Jared...

Being sent from France to Hogwarts wasn't exactly her idea of a party. But she found she was going to be in a House called Hufflepuff and from the people she met she was going to have some nice house mates so she decided to go for it.

Brushing her blonde hair from her blue eyes, she made her way into the castle and started to head up the stairs....
  • Current Music
    The Calling - Wherever You Will Go
wee

Kevin Only

Glorie bounced down the steps from the girls dorms. She stretched since she'd just gotten up. She was wearing a gray t-shirt and dark sleep pants. She saw a familiar mohawk when she was halfway down the steps and smiled. I should go bother Kevin. "Hey." She said plopping down next to him, "How're you?"
  • Current Mood
    amused amused