?

No account? Create an account
Swish N Flick -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
Swish and Flick - A Harry Potter RPG

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

((Blaise only)) [02 Sep 2004|11:16am]
[ mood | calm ]

Esme was slowly walking by the lake, looking out at the dark water. A few days ago she had received an owl from Draco breaking up with her, but honestly, she really didn't mind. The last time they had talked her had been a total ass and she thought that it was probably for the best that they weren't together while he was dealing with mental issuses. Shaking her head, she stalled for a moment when she reached the edge of the forest and she looked up at the trees but continued to walk into the forest. It was dark, and every so often she would here a strange noise, but she did not turn around to leave. After a few minutes of walking, she stopped looking down at a large pond infront of her. Sighing, she walked towards a large rock and she sat down on it still staring into the pond only looking away when she heard the sound of distant foot steps.

19 comments|post comment

[02 Sep 2004|12:24pm]
[ mood | amused ]

Flying around during class, was always a hassle for Neville. Never being one to go on a broom and try to impress anyone, Neville found himself trying to desperately kick off the ground and go for the sky.

But....he always seemed to fall short of that and go for at least 10 feet off the ground. "Stupid flying, stupid broom" he grumbled going around the sky, seems he never enjoyed heights all that much......

post comment

OPEN ..... for those that are bored, i salute thee lol [02 Sep 2004|12:30pm]
[ mood | anxious ]

Being back was great, her kitten cory the little orange tabby, bounced around her excited. "Didn't like Mungo's either eh?" she said smiling as they sat in the courtyard. Mora was doing all of her make up work and the kitty enjoyed being her helper. The cat bounced away and came back with someone following him, "Hello?" she said looking up and trying to block the sun from her eyes to see who it was.....

post comment

VIva La OPEN post [02 Sep 2004|12:34pm]
[ mood | curious ]

Kevin was relieved to be home but now he was curious to everything he missed. Wandering around the abandoned halls and going into empty rooms he searched for signs of life. One room had a piano, and ballet shoes... which he found odd. Another had a mirror and a guitar pick. Finally he came to a room that intrigued him, when he opened it, he stepped outside... it brought him around to the otherside of the castle.

Taking this as an opprotunity he went for a walk, maybe this will give him something interesting to do.......

9 comments|post comment

[02 Sep 2004|12:37pm]
[ mood | annoyed ]

Nothing ever goes on in this Merlin-Forsaken castle he growled to himself as he exited the dungeons and headed off for something to do. The entire castle was dark and silent, the way he liked it.... very little noise... nice....

30 comments|post comment

open to one and all [02 Sep 2004|06:14pm]
[ mood | bored ]

She was bored out of her mind and sitting under one of the trees by the lake starring off into space. She was moderately bundled up as to not get chill. As she stared into space she was singing to herself while banging out a beat on a tree root that had grown above the ground.

Lyrics to the song she's singingCollapse )

post comment

Opennnn! [02 Sep 2004|08:16pm]
Lisa frowned to herself, she was in a terrible slump and just couldn't seem to get herself out of it. She had been acting so depressed lately, moping around the castle or hiding behind her books, she hadn't seen anyone and had been blowing Glorie off to try and get some sort of revenge for blowing her off for guys. 'I need some fun' she thought to herself as she dove into the icy cold lake.
post comment

anyone, anyone at all is welcome. [02 Sep 2004|09:12pm]
[ mood | horny ]

It was dinner time in the great hall and Daphne sat alone at the table zoning at her food, not eating but twirling her fork. I'm so confused, I want someone to love. But it just seems the more I like a person the more they are drawn away from me. She turned around and looked around the great hall when she caught someones eye....

11 comments|post comment

[02 Sep 2004|11:13pm]
[ mood | indifferent ]

Sitting on a bench looking up at the clouds, trying to drown out the conversations of people in the surrounding area Several books, were placed on the bench beside him. If no one claims them I bet you could sell them to some stupid first year. He liked this idea, needing any money he could get.

20 comments|post comment

navigation
[ viewing | September 2nd, 2004 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]