August 27th, 2004

(no subject)

Anthony sat alone at the Ravenclaw table. There wasn't many people in the Great Hall, so it was surprisingly quite. A book was laid out in front of him. He was concentrating hard on it. After not really seeing Blake or MJ in awhile he assumed they were both ignoring him. So he had gone back to making himself barley noticeable.
:::withoutatrace::  Me sad

Bored! Help...anyone.

He walked out of the Slytherin common room, with a inside exasperation on his face. He had been in very good mood day, which was a rare occasion. No sex...no sex for me. He was getting use to it very slowly, his right hand once again becoming his best friend, but it wasn't the same.
it's me!

Open to gryffindors only

Parvati sighed as she walked into the Gryffindor common room. She took her book bag off her shoulder and sunk into the couch closest to the fire, she leaned herself back into the couch and savored the moment knowing it was rare to find the common room so empty. She closed her eyes and let her mind wander to things other then how much she hated Professor Snape........
pixelated

(no subject)

This abstinence thing, which I did not ask for, sucks...I haven't seen Blaise in days. She yawned, slipping into the lake, it was almost dark and mostly everyone was inside. She'd felt like swimming, so, she was going to swim. She slipped underwater and came up, blinking water out of her eyes to see...

((Open!!!!))

Aiden was walking down the hallways of Hogwarts aimlessly, he still hadn't read his owl, even though he wanted to. I'm not leaving here, even if they want me to. They'll have to pry me away from Alysia and then from this school. He was determined to be with her, she was the one for him, he had a feeling. He stopped by a window and took the owl out of his robes. It was another one from his mum.

Aiden,
I'm sorry I was so brutal before, I just couldn't stand to see you, because you look so much like your father. I'm not offering for you to come home, because right now I don't think I could handle that, but maybe by next summer I'll be able to see you. I'm just letting you know, I don't hate you.
Always,
Mom

He wadded the owl up and shoved it back in his pocket. Stupid no good, bitch. He thought. Suddenly he felt someone run into him...
  • Current Mood
    bitchy bitchy