August 20th, 2004

So this is my life?

OPEN

I can't believe Ginny is sick too he thought angrilly. How could he have not been there when she went ill? Where on earth was Ron and The Twins?

There was something Jubilee wouldn't tell him the whole thing and he was sick of trying to get it out of her. So he headed towards the Hospital wing in hopes of getting some info.
  • Current Music
    Puddle of Mudd - Blurry
Hiddne ~ l51hawk

(no subject)

Tired but better, Hannah was finally released from the H-Wing. The first person she wanted to see was her Ernie. He was so worried about her, and she felt guilty for not knowing he was in there the day before so now she wanted to spend the day with him. Getting all the strength she could muster she made the long walk back to the Hufflepuff dormitories.
  • Current Music
    Maroon5 - She Will Be Loved
Innocent

Re-post for timeline correctness

Once Pomphrey found her in the H-Wing and quickly diagnosed her with 'the virus' she was then shipped off to St. Mungos for treatment.

She was now there for about a day, and bored out of her bloody mind. The nurses tolde her to stay in bed to regain her energy and get some rest, but she was so wired from being cooped up in her bed that sleep was almost impposible. She started staring at the ceiling trying to think about wat everyone was up to when she heard a knock at her door, "Come in."

(no subject)

It was about 1:00am in the morning, and most students were in the comfort of their dorms. Quietly, Blake walked up the spiral stairs up to the Astronomy tower. She was wearing a short white skirt and a three quarter sleeve pink shirt with a plunging neck line and a little bit of her midriff was exposed. When she finally reached the tower, she walked in quickly making sure she was alone. Slowly, she walked up to a large window, and she let her eyes look over the grounds of Hogwarts. Raising her hand, she placed it on the glass feeling the cold dew that the window was emitting. Leaning forward, she pressed her forehead against the cold glass and stared out at the grounds with a blank expression on her face. She stood like this for a moment, unable to hear the soft sound of some one approaching her.
  • Current Music
    Dashboard Confessional-Vindicated

(no subject)

He sat in his office grading papers, not surprised to see that most of his students still hadn't seemed to grasp anything about potions. He marked down an F on three more papers, then got up from his desk, hearing someone enter into his classroom.
kissy face [????]

Open to all...

Laura wandered the halls aimlessly searching of someone to tal kto she was exhausted and upset, she had just found out her parents were getting divorced. She stumbled out to the lake where she knew she would find comfort in the memories her & Dima shared there, she willed someone to come, not wanting to be alone when she heard....

[ooc: sorry, I'm jetlagged & this was the best I could come up with! lol]
  • Current Mood
    sad sad
ashlee // scarf

Open to all...

Lisa wandered around outside on the grounds searching for human life, she had cooped herself up in the library to catch up on work she had fallen behind in lately and had only barely seen her roommates, she was beginning to feel lonely when...
  • Current Mood
    bored bored

(open to anyone)

He was being a total bum for the past few weeks. Snape made him make up all the work he had missed and only gave him a short amount of time to do it in, which meant lots of work and no human contact. He had finally finished playing catch up and decided to take a walk outside and get some well deserved fresh air. Once he got outside he made his way over to one of the trees and sat under it seeking some shade. I haven't been outside in so long and now the sun hurts my eyes, haha, god I hate Snape. He then leaned his head against the trunk, when he heard someone call his name. He turned his head to see...
  • Current Music
    "Traveling" - Uteda Hikaru

(no subject)

The great hall was full of noise as students started to fill the four long tables. Most students were eatting there dinner, except for Esme. Instead of entering the great hall, she exited the school all together. She slowly walked through the vacant Entrance hall and made her way out the large doors. Her blue eyes looked over the dark gray sky that looked as though it would start pouring rain any second. Shrugging her shoulders, she started to walk towards the lake. When she reached the shore, she stared out at the lake and then sat down on the ground crossing her legs. After a moment, she narrowed her eyes feeling as though some one was watching her. Turning her head, she looked around the area surrounding her until her eyes connected with another pair of eyes.
  • Current Music
    The Beatles-Help
:::withoutatrace::  Me sad

Open

He walked around the dungeons lazily, after three long hours of helping Snape reorder his potions. Shoving his hands in his pockets, he kept walking. The lights seem to dim every time he took a step forward, tell finally there was no light left in the hall. Looking out into complete darkness he slowly took a step back and a small light came from the torches. He stepped back a little more and more light came to the torches. What the fuck? Starting to walk forward again the light quickly disappears. "Cool."

only for Hannah.

Jack entered an empty classroom guitar in hand. He Took a seat down on a desk top facing the window. He placed the guitar on his lap and began to play. Considering he hadn't written any new music in the last little while he began to sing a song that was written about Hannah. His heart ached as he sang the words. Why was it so easy to fall in love, but so hard to fall out of it? he asked himself as he sang. His deep, soft voice carried through the room until he stopped at the sound of a door opening.
  • Current Music
    Konstantine - Something Corporate

(no subject)

Even though at lunch time, Dumbledore had told the students that they should probably stay inside today as it appeared there was going to be a storm, Blake had not listened and was currently out in the middle of a large vacant area of grass that almost resembled a large field. She was sprawled out, laying on her stomach, her head propped up by her arms. Her hair was blowing in the occational gust of wind but she seemed not to mind as she just laid there with a distant smile on her face. After awhile, she turned onto her back and closed her eyes. When she opened them, she realized that a shadow of a person had fallen over her and she jumped looking up to see who the person was.
  • Current Music
    CKY-Sink into the underground
:::withoutatrace::  Me sad

(no subject)

It was the middle of the night and he was getting very bored wandering around the halls. "Walk, walk, walk..." He said softly each time he took a step. Then suddenly he heard a mouse squeaking behind him. Turning his head. "Hey do I squeak at you?...Oh now that's just plain rude." He turned his head back around and began walking again. "Talking to mice...interesting...A little better then talking to walls. I should sleep more...I should find other people who don't sleep. I should stop talking before someone overhears me."