August 15th, 2004

Open to all sixth year students.

It looked like rain again today outside 93 Diagon Alley and once more Fred and George had cheerfully left "Weasley's" in the care of their long time friend, Lee Jordan (who had been working there ever since the twins were hired on to teach flying in the mornings at Hogwarts.) This particular morning class happened to be with the sixth year students, Slytherin and Gryffindor first period, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw in second period. After all that they'd be sure to make a quick stop by The Great Hall as to unceremoniously shove some lunch quickly into their mouths. And after that, well... they weren't too sure, perhaps they would make a brief stop by (the roped off section of) the corridor on the fifth floor of the east wing... Ah, memories... How on earth... Or perhaps why on earth we're they ever given a position of authority here at Hogwarts anyhow? Sweet Merlin's Beard! They were drop outs! And they dropped out by summoning (and riding away on) their brooms no less! And now they were teaching other students how to ride brooms? Did anyone else see this as a liability? The best answer for that either of them could come up with was that Dumbledore always did have a good sense of humor and that he'd probably enjoy seeing a few of the more unruly students properly put in their place.

This is a flying class for sixth year students. (Please read and respond if your character is taking flying.)Collapse )

((I'm still so new here -- so I'm not too sure if they actually should be teaching sixth years flying, however should they be allowed I'll try to keep up on taking at least one class a week ^_^ Also, if I've happened to step out of line in some other way please let me know, thanks!))
Heartbreaker

open... im bored

It was a beautiful day, and Zack decided to spend it flying. Prime time for a flight he thought to himself grabbing his broom from under his bed. He walked down the stairs and out of the common room. Zacks mind was else where so he didn't notice the person behind him calling his name. He made his way to the enterance and thats when he felt a tap on his shoulder.
  • Current Music
    3 Doors Down - If I Could Be Like That
Hiddne ~ l51hawk

Huffs only... hannah ish bored

Hannah sat in the common room reading, Ernie seemed to be busy lately and she spent less and less of her time outside avoiding the slytherins and Jack. Flicking through the page of an Herbology book, she found some plants she hadnt read about before and slowly she became extremely interested.
  • Current Music
    Counting Crows - Colorblind

Open to Gryffs

Lavender was in the common room reading a book for Potions. She brushed her hair out of her face. 'So boring...' she skimmed threw the pages quickly then slammed the book shut. She sat up straight and glanced at the fire.
  • Current Music
    Burn- Usher
:::withoutatrace::  Me sad

(no subject)

Blaise sat alone by the lake. It was nearly midnight and a thick fog was starting to appear over the water. He watched it as it seemed to roll in closer to him. He shivered slightly and closed his eyes.