August 8th, 2004

open to all

He was in a pretty missed mood right now, Snape finally called him on being behind since he was a transfer, so instead of getting a dentention for it Snape thought it would be more 'fun' to make him wirte a paper on everything he has missed so far. So now he was making his way to the library for research. Being that he was in such a rush as he turned the corner towards the library he accidently ran someone over. "Oh jeez I'm totally sorry."
Innocent

(no subject)

despite recent events, Ginny was in high spirits. Due to the fact she had less people to tutor, and had finished being tutored, she now had more time to spend with her friends which put her in the best of moods. RIght now though, she wa sin the mood to eat and was making ehr way to the Great Hall. She was humming to herself on the way to the G.Hall doors when someone rushed passed her and caused her to fall on her arse, "Ouch! Damnit, atleast say you're sorry!"
sitting

[Hermione Only}

Ron was lying on the couch, his Charms book held at arms length above him as he waited for Hermione to return from her Prefect rounds. He had been so glad it wasn't his turn tonight, he really had needed to work on a Potions paper...and plant a new water color changer in the teachers bathroom tub. Now he just needed Hermione to return so she could help him with Charms. Glancing at his watch, Ron wondered what was taking her so long...

[OOC Note: Set after the Hermione/Aiden thread, figured Hermione needed some comfort]
Mora Sassy

OPEN to RAVES ONLY....

Transfiguration grades were posted and going over to look at them Mora smiled broadly to herself. She of course did well, this wasnt her problem class. She looked over at the empty chair beside her and her smile faded. Skipping classes now, thats a new way to avoid someone. Shrugging she took her seat near the rear of the class room, her usual partner not there. Looking at the head of the class room she tried to focus.
  • Current Music
    3 Doors Down - If I Could Be Like That
Pretty Jubi - Dont mess with a punk girl

OPEN

After the Harry incident she shrugged it off and felt better, it was like a five year weight was lifted off her chest. "Amazing, i just needed that to start living my life" she laughed to herself. She had a blast with the new guy the day before, he was wicked nice she could get used to having friends like that.

Wandering around the hallway Jubilee felt free from restriction, Her hair was up in a messy side ponytail, wearing a striped shirt and blue capris that are belted tight with a studded fire engine red belt. The outfit was topped off with her saddle shoes that she thought just fit the moment, she had her usual jelly braclets and string braclets on her wrists and string anklets visbile on her sockless ankles. Her dragon fly tattoo also noticable on her left ankle. Buzzing around she felt like getting into trouble.

Turning the corner of one hall, she sneaks past some students, shocked she wasnt heard with all her jewelery and metal. Thinking she made a clean break she smacks into someone.
  • Current Music
    Aqua - Happy Boys & Girls

OPEN GRYFFS ONLY

Working on fixing her old jacket after getting it caught in a door, she added little studs and colorful thread to it. A smile crossed her face when she was done, finally satisfied with the outcome. "Well that saved one jacket" she said with a smile. Usually wearing the green shiny peacoat she adored, this was just another one of her black dusters but she loved it none the less.

Proping her feet on a table she watched as the students poored into the common room. Her rat renee made its way threw the crowd and sat its white furry self at her feet. Scooping her up she gave her a peanut she kept in her pocket from dinner. The rat took it and devoured it graciously. "You act like i dont feed you" she laughed.
  • Current Music
    Maroon5 - She Will Be Loved
Mora Sassy

OPEN TO RAVES ONLY

Reclined in a chair in the common room, Mora finally had sleep take hold of her. The past week had been rough but now, she had finally had her reasons and her closure. She closed her eyes and fell asleep... the soft sounds of fire crackling helping her into a dream like state.

Mora woke several hours to someone gently shaking her awake. Opening her eyes she tried to desperately bring them to focus. The image still a little blurry she could make out the figure of.............
  • Current Music
    Hoobastank - The Reason
Tonks Makeup

OPEN

A soft scratch at her window, woke Tonks with a start. Standing up and going to the window in her office she unlatched it and felt the cold wind blowing outside. Fall was coming, and the poor bird looked worse then it anticipated. Letting her have the letter she brought it over to where her own owl usually sleeps and let it drink and eat its fill.

Opening the letter gave her the second startled reaction all morning, which mind you has just started. The letter was from the Ministry, it told her soon they will need her for several unnamed operations. She was not to mention it to anyone not even loved ones. Dumbledore had already been informed and the students will think she is going on a trip for a couple weeks.

She sat there in stunned silence, then she walked over and got ready to teach. She didnt have to leave for another week she would be fine, but a heavy weight was now on her heart. What do i say to Mike? was the only things she thought.

Walking out of the room showered, dressed in blue jeans and a pink wool sweater Mrs. Weasley had knitted her, Tonks made her way to the Great Hall for breakfast, her usual smile replaced by worry and saddness.
  • Current Music
    SHeDAISY - Mine All Mine
Dream

OPEN.. on the road to hufflepuff

Hannah felt much better today, she had a lovely conversation with a boy named Aiden who really wasnt as bad as some people made him out to be, and she finally got to go to her dance lessons. Walking back with a satisfied smile on her face, she helped a couple first years get out of a "Everlocking room" which locked everytime you closed the door or turned the knob. They scurried off towards their houses and she just laughed, its been a long time since she felt relieved to be going back to Hufflepuff tower.
  • Current Music
    Jo Dee Messina - I Wish
malfoy

Bored OPEN

Draco, was looking for Esme but she was apparently busy. His mind drifted to the other night, an amazing night indeed. But why did he feel he needed her here with him now? What was going on inside him that he actually might need someone, ha.. perish the thought. Could that even be possible?

So why do i suddenly feel the urge to see her face he said wandering the halls in pursuit of either his girlfriend or perhaps a student to hex, he hadnt quite figured out which would be more amusing at the moment. Though in the back of his mind he knew which he would rather see.
  • Current Music
    71 Gaps - Forget About Me
:::withoutatrace::  Me sad

(no subject)

Blaise stands in an abandon classroom surrounded by potion supplies. A fire was burning benefit his cauldron. The potion inside was a dark yellow. He dropped several spider legs in it, and stirred it forty times. Slowly the color turned slightly orange. He dipped an eyedropper into the mixture, and placed it over a scared rat in a cage. He put five drops of it on the rats back, the rat started to twitch uncontrollably for several seconds. He took the rat out of it's cage and yelled at the top of his lungs. The rat was just moving like usual not hearing anything. "Cool"
  • Current Mood
    creative creative

Open to Slys

She was laying on her bed reading when her keanzle started pawing at her leg. Anti looked down at her pet and smiled, "Oh alright, you've been good so I allow you to come outside with me." She the sat up and started putting on her shoes. The keanzle (Mizu) mewed happily as she waited for her owner to finish with her shows. "Ok,ok I'm done now, we're off." She walked to the door and Mizu made a mad dash down the stairs, "Hey wait up buddy! Some us only got 2 feet so wai..." she stopped talking for a moment surprised to see someone in front of her in the doorway, "Oh hey, can I help you?"
Innocent

Open

It was that time of the day, oh yes, food time. SHe had missed breakfast this mornig due to the fact she liked sleep better and now she was hungry. She then entered tht g.hall and then sat down at her table waiting for others to dwindle in.

Open to Puffs

He had just finished up with class for the day and decided to take a small break in the common room before dinner started up. He ran up to his room to drop off some of his books and to let his roomates know that he was in the common room so when they went to eat to come get him just incase he fell asleep. He then made his way to a couch and laid down and started reading a muggle comic book, 'V for Vendetta'. Half was through the speech of giving up justice for chaos, he slowly fell alseep.
  • Current Mood
    Relaxing
wee

((Open...*bored*))

Glorie was in her blue bathing suit by the lake. She was laying back on her blanket, sunning. Things will get better, don't worry. The sky was clear, it was warm, and she let her eyes close. When she opened them again she saw someone looking down at her...
  • Current Mood
    angry angry

(no subject)

The sun was setting over Hogwarts and most students were either getting ready for bed or already asleep in their dormitories. Blake, on the other had, was slowly walking down a deserted hall way. She had been at the kitchen gettingsomething to eat for dinner as she had skipped it to study for a particularly tough potions test. She was dressed in a a dark royal blue tank top made of a silky material and a pair of flannel pajama bottoms. As she walked, she heard the distant sound of foot steps. Stalling, she backed against a wall and tried to stay out of sight not noticing the person that was approaching her.
  • Current Music
    CKY-Sink into the underground
Heartbreaker

OPEN

Sitting by the lake, he let his legs dangle in the water. People passed Zack, each of them with their own agenda and places to be. He just sat there, wondering what he did that made Justin disappear. Its not like im a bad person, and i do care about him. Zack covered his face with his hands leaving only slits in his fingers as he watched the water.
  • Current Music
    Counting Crows - Colorblind

Slytherins only

The common room seemed to have an odd silence over it and it seemed to be vacant. The only person that seemed to be occupying it was a tall blonde that was lounging quietly on the couch. She had had her first classes that day and was quite tired, so she was just relaxing on the large sofa that was located in front of the fire. In front of her was a book about the dark arts and she read it lazily, finding it hard to concentrate on the words as the fires heat was making her feel tired. Setting her book down, she turned on her side so she was staring at the flames. She was dressed in a pair of low rider blue jeans and a orange halter top. After a moment, she closed her eyes and did not hear the sound of a person joining her.
  • Current Music
    Johnny Cash-Hurt

For Jared (Sparky) only

After conning one of Jared's roomates, not to mention paying the guy off, she gained enterance to Jared's room, "Don't wake you up huh? Sorry Sparky I don't take orders." SHe then smirked and tiptoed over to his bed. Once she was sure she got the right one she bent over by his ear and yelled, "Hey Sparky wake up, Flipper is bored, rise and shine!!!" She then stepped back far enough so as not to get hit.
dan_blue - my_iconz

((Open to anyone))

Harry made his way to the Astronomy Tower. Sleep hadn't grabbed him lately and so he decided he'd rather spend his time doing something than sit in the common room being bored. He walked over to the wall and leaned up against it looking up at the starlit sky. Not surprisingly it was a fairly warm night. The warm air made him drowsy, but he couldn't go to sleep even if he tried. The stars seemed to be winking at him. He didn't know why they were so cheerful.
  • Current Mood
    drained drained

OPEN..... im wicked bored

Standing in the stacks of the restricted section holding a pass, she got off Lupin, Jubilee flicked through some Dark Arts books. He seemed to have interest in her and her skills with defusing the curses, spells and hexes shot at her. She was learning at a quick pace when it came to the Dark Arts and their management.
Satisfied with her findings, Jubilee strolled towards the entrance and headed out of the library. Turning the corner she saw someone hex another down to the ground. Shooting a disarmament charm at the one boy his wand flew across the hall. "Hey pick on someone your own size" she said intensity in her eyes. The boy picked up his wand and bolted away. "You ok?" she asked what she found to be a little first year girl from hufflepuff. Helping her up the girl thanked her and ran towards her house.
Jubilee was about to start walking when she heard clapping from behind her. "Good performance" she heard them say, turning she found...........
  • Current Music
    Maroon5 - She Will Be Loved