August 7th, 2004

(no subject)

Judd sat outside the courtyard, happy as he ever was. One of his friends from his old school was here at Hogwarts and he was in love with the most perfect boy he had ever met. Plus the song he had been working on for so long was finally finished. So he just lay there in the grass, his guitar laid on his chest, Tyke curled up by his side and a large grin on his face, just happy.

(no subject)

He sat on a rock surrounded by trees. He had a prefect view of the courtyard. Glancing up from his book every few minutes to see what the students were doing. Wonder how MJ's doing...Shaking his head he started to read his book again.
Mora Sassy

OPEN

Studying under a large shade tree in the courtyard, Mora enjoyed her saturday afternoon. She had a nice chat with Hunter and was rather happy to know she wasnt completely alone. Her Transfiguration books were laid out around her, she hadnt studied them in over a week and with the large end of summer exam coming up she knew it was time. "Pin cushions and coffee tables" she mumbled flicking through the pages.
  • Current Music
    Jo Jo - Leave (get out)
Did i miss something?

OPEN... nice to know i can spell

The Astronomy tower, a make out, make up, break up, study and over all fun place to go...... Jared was unable to do all but the studying part. Jared stood looking at his books and charts cursing loudly because he didnt do this shit earlier this week. "Damn it i should have gotten this done during the week, this weekend learning shit has got to go" he growled low as he started to close the books up. "Forget this" he wrapped his stuff up and sat in a window sill..
  • Current Music
    Marcy Playground - Sex and Candy
Pretty Jubi - Dont mess with a punk girl

OPEN..... about to get into the Gryffindor Common Room

Coming down from what can only be classified as a Harry 'High', Jubilee felt like she had regained her senses. Walking back from the library she watched out for some new first years who were terrified of walking alone. "No worries tikes i got ya covered" she gave a warm smile as they walked towards the Common Room.

Jubilee had a great time with Dana and Ginny last night, they laughed and well she felt like she could trust Dana, even though she is just getting to know her, something about her seemed honest. Ginny and Jujub have been friends for years, she already knew she could trust her but it was nice to have someone else joint their little group. Maybe things were looking up.
  • Current Music
    Fiona Apple - Criminal (1)
//traditional

Open to all

Cho had just finished cleaning her broom for Quidditch. She sat alone in the Ravenclaw common room. She carefully put the broom away and then decided to go for a walk. She watched the portraits sleep as she passed.
  • Current Music
    Confessions Part 2- Usher

Gryffs only

Lavender really needed to talk to Parvati. She hadn't seen her for awhile after she told her the secret. 'I knew I shouldn't have' she sighed as she sat down in the Gryffindor Common Room.
  • Current Mood
    sad sad

OPEN

'Swimming in the lake isn't as fun as it looks' Lisa thought as she did laps in the lake. It was getting late and cold, but it was so peaceful so she decided to stay in for a little longer.
  • Current Music
    Hot in Herre- Nelly
Main

OPEN!

He woke up in his new bed smiling, amazed that he hadn't had anyone try to fight with him. He quickly moved out of bed throwing on his robes interested in meeting new people. Moving out of the boys dormitories and into the common room. He looked around to see if anyone was there, not finding anyone he started to head down to the great hall. I hope I can remember where that is...

((Open))

Sadie walked through the halls, her confident smirk there, as always. After the dance she was feeling a little better. At least now I have a friend. Heading towards the Slytherin commonroom someone was standing in her way. "Move it." She started to get annoyed, "I said MOVE IT!"
  • Current Mood
    angry angry
genuine smile.

(no subject)

Alysia was still wandering around, feeling vulnerable. I hate this feeling. Why the hell was I put in Slytherin? I'm not cunning or witty or anything. I wish I was home in Canada. She was so caught up in her own thoughts she didn't even hear anybody approach her. . .
  • Current Mood
    curious curious

((Open))

Aiden was looking for Alysia around the school. I wasn't supposed to get attached. He could see her pretty face in his mind. All the sudden he ran into someone. "Oh...sorry." He looked and saw...
  • Current Mood
    angry angry
:::withoutatrace::  Me sad

(no subject)

He sat in a large window high up on one of the towers. He looked down at the large amount of kids swimming on this hot day. I wish it would rain again He laid his head back and starched.
  • Current Mood
    content content

((Anyone....?))

Dana was on the way to supper before she stopped in her tracks suddenly. She she thought she saw something down a hallway that looked like a class hadn't been held there in years. It looked like a blue spark at the end of a dark corridor then it dissapeared suddenly. It raised her curiosity, so she decided to investigate it. She continued down the hallway when she heard footsteps behind her. She turned around quickly. "Who's there?" she called out.
  • Current Mood
    curious curious
malfoy

OPEN

Detention... What a wonderful way to spend your saturday afternoon. Well because of the public display of anger in the Great Hall, Professor Lupin decided Draco was to spend his detention Helping Professor Tonks, his no good cousin and daughter of the Blood Traitor his Aunt. After a rousing time of cleaning up and taking care of the animals, Draco was finally set free. Wandering off to the lake he began to strip down to wash up. Laying his clothes aside Draco still in boxers ((you sick minded people)) waded into the water, he dove in and began to swim towards the center....
  • Current Music
    Pennywise - Bro Hymn Tribute
Dream

OPEN

Relaxing outside in a yellow sundress with black accent flowers on the bottom of it. Hannah laid out on a yellow blanket in the green grass of the courtyard. Reading a book for Muggle studies which she found quite facinating. She hummed gently to herself and ever few moments thought about Ernie or Jack depending on which struck her at the time. Her sandles situated next to her book bag gave her the perfect object to rest her feet ontop of. The summer sun high in the sky, shot warm beams of light on her skin, a soft smile on Hannahs face showed she was enjoying her day off. A cool breeze came into the court yard as a shadow fell over her and her book, squinting to look up Hannah found someone looking at her..........
  • Current Music
    Dido - Here With Me
malfoy

Open to Slys, preferrably Esme

After a nice hott shower, Draco returned to his room wrapped in a black towel. Feeling better his detention over and hexing a girl down the hall was always good for some fun. Draco began to redress in blue jeans a dark green wife beater undershirt and black buttoned shirt, leaving it open so he could relax. wearing his usual black boots he walked down to the Common room and sat in a chair near the fire, the warmth hitting his face keeping a dark smile on his lips.
  • Current Music
    HIM - Razorblade Kiss

(no subject)

He sat by the lake staring off into the sunset. Suddenly out of nowhere a owl landed by his side. It had a package, with his name on it. Grinning Crabbe reached into his pocket and placed several coins in the owls pouch. He picked up the package and went to go find Airynn. He had sent out for a silvery black scarf for her. He hoped she would like it.
  • Current Mood
    anxious anxious

((For Alysia))

Aiden was searching for Alysia, hoping she was still around. Why are you worrying so much about this? She probably just wanted to fuck you anyway. He went down a seemingly deserted hall when he saw her.."Hey."
  • Current Mood
    amused amused
tounge

(Open)

Still in his qudditch robes, Dima went to the lake. He had fun practicing by himself, but now he just wanted to wind down. He sat down at the edge and looked into the water to see someone's reflection...
Did i miss something?

OPEN ((Ok... i got new icons and i wanted to try them out lol))

Jared was beginning to think this school had finally lost it, the girls said yes when they meant no, and no when they meant yes. They seemed to want you to save them push them love them hate them... all at once. Jared bounced a Zonkos Ever Bouncing Rubber Ball.. against the wall. It bounced back to his hand immediately. "Stupid girls" he hissed, throwing the ball against the wall again watching a man in a painting glare at him "What of it you painted priss" he snarled delibrately smacking the portrait with his ball, he grinned as the man got angry. "What ever" he said turning towards the door as someone walked in.
  • Current Music
    The Transplants - California Babylon
Pretty Jubi - Dont mess with a punk girl

HARRY ONLY

Pacing back and forth across the common room alone, wondering if Harry got her note, she told Ginny to give him. Just apologize and walk back to your room, he should understand. Say you were caught up in the moment, yea thats it she just needed to make sure he knew it was ok she wouldnt bug him. Never feeling this nervous or anxious before, Jubilee wondered what had come over her. No one ever made her this ruddy nervous, excited, anxious, terrified and smile all at one. This was new to her and she wasnt so sure he wanted to be the one to do that.

Just apologize for your stupidity you couldnt help it 'couldnt help it' just kept repeating in her head. She heard soft steps and she turned around.
  • Current Music
    Ace of Base - The Sign
justin

(Open to Gryffs)

Lalo put his trunk up in his new room. None of his roommates were in there, so he wasn't sure who to ask about anything. All he knew was the password to get to his common room and which bed was his. He went out to the common room and sat down in a couch, hoping someone would tell him where the dining hall was.
  • Current Mood
    hungry hungry
hay

((Open))

MJ was just leaving the hufflepuff common room. She stepped out and bent down to rub her knees that were bruised blakc and blue from her earlier hexing from draco. Her anger for what had happened didn't leave. She began walking down the hallways to go outside when she heard someone calling her name....
  • Current Music
    blackout - the muse

open to all (especial rain lovers)

She looked out the window and saw how dark it was getting, 'hmmmm' she then got up quickly and opened her window taking a deep breath, 'yup def smells like rain'. She smiled to herself and quickly threw on a pair of pants and a baby blue tank and made a mad dash to get outside. She practically jumped all the steps into the common room and got afew looks for it, "What? Never saw a chic jump before?" She then stuck her tongue out at them all but continued on, out the common room door and then down the corridors. Once outside she heard the first sound of thunder, 'sweet!' She then ran out onto the grass, and a few moments after it began to pour. ((why? cause this is my post and I say so, bawahahahahahahahahaha! ^_^ teehee)) SHe walked around in it slowly making her way to a tree. As she made her way she noticed a figure already occupying it and got closer to figure out who it was.

open to any one

The halls of Hogwarts seemed to be deserted as Esme made her way inside. She had been out side by the lake for most of the day, and as the sun went down she decided to go up and finish unpacking. She had started to but then got...distracted. As she walked slowly up the stairs, her mind was else where and suddenly she felt her foot sink into one of the trick stair. She stood there for a moment quite surprised and then she said out loud, "Oh great..." She suddenly heard footsteps of some one approching her and she grabbed for her wand but accidently dropped it sending it flying down the stairs. She groaned and turned her head trying to see who was joining her on the stairs."Listen, just do us both a favor and bugger off," she started to tell the person off, even though she did need help getting out of the stair.
  • Current Mood
    surprised surprised