August 6th, 2004

:::withoutatrace::  Me sad

(no subject)

It was late at night, he was alone walking up a large number of stairs. He didn't really know where he was headed to, but didn't feel a strong need to turn back. He sighed as he reached the top and turned left. A painting on the wall had a girl in it brushing her hair, he started to watch it.
Did i miss something?

OPEN

Jared yawned as he kicked some stoned down the path he was following as he travelled around the lake. The school was really starting to piss him off. None of it made sense and he just wanted to get away from it. His grandfather sent him an owl saying they were going to start sifting through future brides "Im too young for this shit" he kicked the ground just wanting to hop on his broom and take off.
  • Current Music
    Aqua - Happy Boys & Girls
Dream

OPEN TO HUFFLES ONLY

Sleeping on a couch in the common room, clad in yellow and black rubber duck pajamas, Hannah smiled as she laid her head on the arm rest. The whole night was a blur and fire whiskey wasnt her style. She felt so inexperiences around Jack, she wondered if maybe he should be with someone who would make more sense with him. Drifting off holding a teddy bear that Ernie got her for her birthday a couple years back, a smile was on her face as she began to dream.
  • Current Music
    Keith Urban - You'll Think Of Me
Mora Sassy

(no subject)

Charms still not in session had her going nutters, Mora sat in the courtyard with her Bass and began to practice some of the low gut wrenching songs she had been writing lately. She paused every once in a while to hear the guitar tunes in her head and continued on.
The song she is singingCollapse )

She stopped and felt someone watching her.
  • Current Music
    AFI - This Time Imperfect (Hidden Track)
hay

Huffles Only

MJ walked out of the Great hall headed towards the Hufflepuff common room after having a wonderful night with Anthony and Gavin. She found that as she got farther and farther down the corridor the darker and darker it got. She picked up her pace. Her heart began to race as she became more and more frightened. She was then infron of the Picture, she said the password and entered the common room to find it dark as well. She could feel herself shake. She searched for her wand but didn't have it on her because she was still in her costume from the ball. Her breathing became heavier and heavier until she felt a hand on her shoulder she jumped and turned to see..
  • Current Music
    I am the Highway - Audioslave
Pretty Jubi - Dont mess with a punk girl

Lake Open

Jubilee walked towards the lake wearing burgundy boyshorts and a burgandy halter top, bathing suit with gold trim. Laying out her blanket she laid down on the blanket and closed her eyes. She hadnt gotten a decent tan that whole summer and with fall on its way she decided to take advantage of it. She was about to drift off into a nice nap when she felt a shadow come over her body, she looked up to see someone looking down at her.
  • Current Music
    eagle eye cherry - save tonight
malfoy

OPEN

The other night with Pansy replaying in his mind, Draco sat in potions with a smile stuck on his face. No one not even Harry F'ing Potter was going to ruin that for him. The way slytherins hopped bed one might think they all had done eachother but they would be wrong. Draco leaned back in his chair and talked to Jared and Goyle. The three of them laughing and having a good time while the gryffindors struggled under Snapes tyrannical rule.
  • Current Music
    Counting Crows - Colorblind
Did i miss something?

Open

Ah... another day another spell, sitting in the back of the room with a sneer on his face Jared hum to himself, while Draco hexed some student. They all snickered watching the person trip and pretended to be angels when Professor Lupin turned to scold them. He had already read what Alysia had done, hell he heard about it once that storms guy got into the common room. He shook his head, another statistic he pretended not to care and continued on his way. But deep down Jared wondered why everyone was just full of shit around here. Sitting next to Draco, Crabbe and Goyle, Jared threw a hex at a kid they barely knew out of spite. "Bitter... ha" he muttered.
  • Current Music
    Rise Against - Like the Angel
wind

(no subject)

Mike guided Judd out , hoping he would be alright , they walked to the doors to go outside for a while , he didn't mind he liked being outside with the stars more then the dance.
smile

((Open))

Hunter streched his long legs under the desk, wondering when the hell this class was going to get over. He was bored silly and desperatly needed to stand up. Finally, the teacher dismissed them and Hunter was out the door in a second. He didn't stop walking despite calls from his classmates untill he got outside by the lake. There he dropped his book on the ground and streched as he looked out over the water. Since he had time between classes, he left his books where they were and moved toward a patch of trees out of sight to practice his katas. He was so invovled in what he was doing that he didn't notice someone discover his abandoned books.

(slytherin common room)

The common room was oddly quiet and for some reason it seemed to be deserted. Suddenly, the calm and serene silence was broken by the loud cursing coming from out side the portrait. Rather abruptly, the portrait flew open and Esme walked in dragging her trunk after her muttering, "Stupid bitch," under her breathe. Her cold blue eyes looked at the common room sharply and let a loud sigh come from her lips. She resently had been expelled from her school, so her parents decided to send her to Hogwarts. They also thought that it was better for her to be close to home in a time like this. Abandoning her trunk, she slowly started to walk around the common room glance at the odd object now and then. She was wearinga black tank top and a tight pair of beige lowriders. With another audible sigh, she walked over to the black couch and sat down covering her face with her hands. "This is great fabulous," she said, sarcasm dripping off her words.
  • Current Music
    The Misfits- Dig up her bones
Main

(no subject)

After dropping his stuff off by his bed, Memphis went in search of the great hall. His stomach was growling as he walked down the steps. Oh fuck now where do I go? He looked around him very unfamiliar with his new surroundings. He made several turns around random corners and was disappointed to be in front of a dead end, he was completely lost. "Damn."
malfoy

Looking for Pansy but distractions will do.

Poking at some food in the Great Hall, Draco began to feel empty. Caring for someone was one thing, but this just seemed so damn wrong. Chemistry nonexistent, and as much as he wanted it to work he knew it wouldnt. "Shit shit" he said slamming his head on the table, sex was fun but... nothing he only felt friendly with her. "Bloody hell i hate this shit" he said throwing his dish across the Great Hall landing himself a detention. This isnt going to work, trying to pretend one thing and do another... it was bullshit. "Damn it all to hell" he slammed his fist into a wall, he thought he wanted it, he convinced himself he did... now.... Nothing. "I got to tell her" he sighed looking for Pansy, she probably was on the same wave length.
  • Current Music
    Alkaline Trio - Trucks and Trains

(no subject)

After dropping her trunks off in her dormitory, she metally decided to take a walk around the school wondering if they were any secret passages that might be useful. As she walked through the vacant hall, every so often walking by some one and occasionally throwing them the odd insult. Walking into the Entrance hall, she opened the large doors and made her way out side. Not really noticing where she was walking, she ended up infront of the forbidden forest. She was staring into it until she heard foot steps behind her. She turned around with a scowl across her face, prepared to tell the person to bugger off.
  • Current Music
    The Misfits- Dig up her bones
Memory fades away

Open

Wandering around after missing a narrow scrape with Mike who for some god forsaken reason wanted to hex his hair pink, Zack sat in the sunlight of the courtyard enjoying his afternoon "Thank Merlin its the Weekend" he said with a smile. Sitting on the bench in his Black boots, blue jeans and black wife beater. Brushing the brown hair from his eyes, he hummed to himself a song from the dance and smiled. Good night, a very good night indeed.
  • Current Music
    Evanscence - My Immortal
Dream

HUFFLES ONLY

Hannah worked all day on a Care of Magical Creatures project to help out professor Tonks, finally finding time to head up to Hufflepuff tower she wiped her sleepy eyes, she hadnt seen Ernie or knew that he had his memory back. So skipping back to the common room she didnt think anything was a miss when she didnt see him in the common room waiting for her. She headed up to her room to change into her Dance uniform and get ready for practice. Sliding down the banister into the common room she fell into someone who decided to walk in at the exact moment she had landed. Stumbling she fell hitting her head on the floor knocking her a little senseless but then recovering seconds later only to see.......
  • Current Music
    Fiona Apple - Sleep To Dream
Mora Sassy

Raves Only **IM BORED**

Sitting alone in the Ravenclaw common room, wrapped in a warm blue blanket, Mora read by the fire. Smiling at the poetry and the softness it let her feel and think about she felt Peaceful inside. "Few times do i ever feel this calm and serene" she said gently turning the page as she spoke.
  • Current Music
    Vince Gill & Faith Hill - Let Me Let Go

( Library - Open )

Hermione had been right about the dance, nobody had danced with her, nor even really acknowledged her presence. She yawned, walking into her farmiliar territory - the library. She made her way to a section of books she hadn't quite gotten to, and her eyes scanned each title carefully until she came to a gap, jumping, saw someones eyes were watching her on the other side...

The morning after the dance (to Blake only)

(WARNING: Most likely will contain adult content. Read at your own risk.)

Jason moaned and squinted his eyes open. The first thing he registered was the mind-splitting headache he had. He sat up and rubbed his head lightly. He looked around him and his expression changed to one of confussion. He was in the room of requirement. 'Why the hell am I not in my own room?' He glanced to his right and saw Blake covered by a blanket like himself. Their clothes they had for the dance last night were scattered around the room. He put the two together and looked horrorstruck. He started to panic. "Oh my god," he said running his hands through his hair. He looked back at Blake. "Blake," Jason said putting a hand on her bare shoulder and shaking her lightly. "Blake, please wake up."
:::withoutatrace::  Me sad

OPEN

He took off his robes and took his wand out of his pocket. Putting a bubble head charm on himself he dove deep into the water. Figuring there wasn't much of a chance of anyone finding him deep down in the water.
Did i miss something?

**MAD BORED** here we are now.... entertain us

Leaning back in a chair stairing up at the seeing Jared watched the slytherin common room become increasingly boring. "Nothing to do around this shit hole anymore" he hissed angrilly. He lost a person he thought he could call a friend and if he saw the dillweed who did what he did to her he might just cold clock him in the face. But he might just forget it and move on, to be honest he didnt care enough to bother with that. If she was happy whatever.... he was used to alone, but just cause he was used to it doesnt mean he liked it...
  • Current Music
    The Killers - Somebody Told Me(1)
Main

(no subject)

He swam around the lake, happy this was the first thing he got to without getting miserably lost. He saw something move below him, he swallowed water a bit shocked. His head came up and he started coughing. What do you know...there really is a giant squid.

Go on, he won't bite. Much.

Tsuki watched with one raised eyebrow as his fellow Slytherins goofed around. Jared, was it? And Draco.

Having gotten bored, Tsuki surveyed the class for the whole of three seconds, huffed, and proceeded to take his book out to read. Slytherins, sure, were known for their cunning. What everyone forgets is: Teenagers are known for being assholes.

He wrinkled his nose when he caught a whiff of himself. He really should wash away the sickeningly sweet smell of the potpourri that got accidentally spilled on him during Divination; when he got the time, that is. But with the unbelievably strict schedule, he had a sinking feeling he was to be stuck like little Trelawney Junior until the end of the day. Incense combined with dried roses really was not to his taste.
  • Current Mood
    annoyed Uh-huh?
Innocent

Open to all

She had just finished her dinner and decided that she needed to start her research project and made her way to the library. Once in the library she put her things down on one of the back tables and began looking through the isles for the books she needed. "Hmmmm..." She passed her figners over the books not seeing the one she needed, "Damnit..." She continued to look when she noticed the book she need was two shelves up, out of her reach." She looked around for something to stand on and when she couldn't find something she sighed, "being short really stinks..." She looked about quickly making sure no one was there (she thought) and then starts jumping for it.
Mora Sassy

OPEN

It was getting dark out but Mora still sat on the garden wall, watching the stars. Her arms wrapped in a silver shawl, she sighed softly asking her father for guidance. "Dad.... nothing seems to make sense anymore, Mum misses you terribly and Connor looks more like your photos every time i see him. I wish i could have met you, i could really use some help right now" she said to the sky wiping her eyes a bit, the stars just seemed to twinkle in response. "Please watch over Mum while im here, i cant protect her while im here, and Connor is constantly at the ministry. so many people have come and gone, and im scared daddy... i dont want anymore of my friends to hurt, i just wish this war would go away" she felt herself begin to breakdown. She just wanted it to be fun to be at school again.
  • Current Music
    Counting Crows - Colorblind

open to any

(( Oh yah btw, this is character's name is Antiquity Ferris, she's a 6th and a Sly. Ok, bye ^_^))

She was feeling a little better today, she finally figured out most of the lay of the grounds so she didn't get as lost today. To wind down a little she took a walk outside to the lake. When by the water's edge she took her chucks and socks off and wadded into the water, a little bit below her boy's cargoshorts. She stared down into the water and smiled down at her reflection and not hearing the person approaching from behind.
LYRICS//BREAKAWAY

Open to Anyone

Pansy laid on the grass humming the notes to a song she learned when she was younger.The song had been playing in her head alot recently. Her fingers moved on the grass as though it was the piano at home. Eyes closed, it got a little darker, as though someone was standing over her.She opened her eyes and saw...
  • Current Music
    Colorblind-Counting Crows {{My piano version hahaha}}
Pretty Jubi - Dont mess with a punk girl

Open TO Gryffs

I kissed him, Merlin what was i thinking? I know what i was thinking, he looked so cute all dumbfounded, how could i stop myself? Jubilee thought to herself as she sat in the common room trying to concentrate on her Potions studies but her mind was swimming in flashbacks of her Kissing Harry.

I told him, aghhhh her mind screamed excitedly but her body behaved, she wanted to shoutout loud but she really had nothing to do but sit there and dream.
  • Current Music
    Switchfoot - Only Hope
wee

((Open))

Glorie sat by the lake staring into the calm waters. Look what you've done, you made Mora break down. Damn you're dumb, and you call yourself Ravenclaw? She had a depressed look on her face. Nothing will be good, you've messed things up again. You aren't good enough for anyone. You don't deserve good friends and you definantly don't deserve Ryan. As she mentally tore herself down she didn't even notice someone come up behind her...
  • Current Mood
    sad angsty