August 4th, 2004

malfoy

PANSY ONLY

Draco sat in the Astronomy tower, working on his charts. This class was going to be the death of him. Waiting for the last person to walk out of the room he threw the book out the open window and watched it his some kid in the head below. Quickly doing a summoning charm, the book flew back to his hand. Smirking he went back to the book until the door flew open, Draco thought it was going to be a teacher about the book but it ended up being someone very different.
  • Current Music
    HIM - Buried Alive By Love
Dream

OPEN

Dancing alone in a dark room, Hannah practiced some of her favorite dance moves. Spinning around in a spandex dance outfit and a loose skirt of yellow and pale pink. She looked like a black eyed susan which sprouted legs and decided to frolic. Stopping mid way threw a number she went to her wireless player and changed the station to classical, a song from La Traviata by Giuseppi Verdi. A wizard who made it big in the muggle world. The song ended and she felt eyes on her..........
  • Current Music
    Gin Blossoms - Hey Jealousy

((Open to anyone))

Sadie sighed as she walked out of the Slytherin commonroom and went through the portrait hole. So boring...what to do? She walked down the hallway and down a random passage. Suddenly someone ran into her. "Watch where you're going." She said angerily. "Stupid clumsy.." She rambled off cursing.
  • Current Mood
    amused amused
:::withoutatrace::  Me sad

(no subject)

He walked out of the common room early in the morning, as quickly as he possible, hoping he could avoid Pansy. He felt like a complete ass, but was succeeding so far in hiding behind a facade of his old self. She had bought him a broom, he found it on his bed after leaving the astronomy tower. He kept it wrapped and put it under his bed along with the green shirt she got him. He walked passed the Great Hall not feeling remotely hungry.
  • Current Mood
    guilty guilty

(no subject)

Walking around the quiet castle, Blake sighed to her self rather loudly. It had been quiet around lately, and she hadn't heard about Blaise and Pansy. That was probably for the better though. As she walked, she stoped suddenly, and sat down on the ground, back pressed against a door. For a moment she sat in silence until suddenly the door was opened and Blake fell back staring up into the face of...
  • Current Music
    Him-Right here in my arms

((For Jack))

Ernie wasn't stupid. He'd noticed Jack and Hannah's behaviour and realized that well, he'd lost her. Probably for good. Ernie knew he wasn't good enough.

So there he stood in front of the Gryffindor painting, getting ready to knock, his costume under his arm, everything but the sword, for he had other plans for it. But for now...he was just going to admit defeat to the winner. He raised his hand and knocked...
Dream

Huffles only

Shortly after running into Ernie, Hannah now had herself locked in her room. She felt so horrible, she didnt mean to fall for Jack and the look in his eyes damn near killed her. So now she sat all alone in the darkness and cried. "What is wrong with me?" she asled the darkness and then there was a knock
  • Current Music
    Wynona Judd - Tell Me Why
Mora Sassy

OPEN IM BORED SOMEONE lol *nerd*

The lake looked so peaceful from the tree she was sitting in, the water rippled gently as the wind blew across it. Mora began to feel very alone, no one in this school seemed to make time for her anymore. So sitting on the branch she read her poetry book and let her leg swing slowly down around the trunk of the tree.
  • Current Music
    Kenny Chesney - One Step Up
Swish

OPEN

Trying on dresses for the dance, she found herself getting giddy like one of the fourth years. "Oh jeez youre only a chaperone now, Grow up" she said to herself sternly. But spinning around in her pink ball gown with the sparkling little stars etched on it. She let her hair down and it went to her natural blonde color. She blushed, she never thought she could look so pretty. "Concentrate on teaching not on your looks" she mentally kicked herself.
  • Current Music
    Soul Asylum - Runaway Train
Heartbreaker

OPEN

Zack sat on a bench eating an apple and reading something for his astronomy class where he realized later on he will be up in there doing charts all night. He sighed heavilly until he saw a slytherin go bouncing by... 'bouncing how odd' but he realized it was a first year that just made it in. thats when someone from the other side of the courtyard shot a hex at her and made her tumble down a mound of grass. Zack had to hold back laughter. "Welcome to Hogwarts" he laughed and walked back into the castle...
  • Current Music
    Switchfoot - Only Hope
malfoy

Sly Girls only... dont feel like fighting in class lol

The class room of Defense Against the Dark Arts, was filling and Draco was too busy wondering what he was going to be doing later on to realize he was almost late. Enter the classroom with out a moment to spare he sat in his usual seat near the back of the room. His usual sneer on his face he ignored anyone but his friends... who were few and far between indeed.
  • Current Music
    Violent Femmes - Blister in the Sun

(no subject)

He was laying on his stomach outside on some dry grass. He was reading 'The New Age of the Dark Arts'. He looked rather bored the book wasn't very well written. "Eh how did this get published." He closed it.
it's me!

Open to all...

Parvati made her way out to the grounds. She was so excited for the dance, but incredibly concerned. She hadn't seen Seamus since before the Hogsmeade trip last weekend. 'I hope he's not avoiding me' she thought to herself 'I like him so much I feel like my heart b=might burst. And now- Lav likes him. I just, I don't know what to think anymore. I thought I could trust Lav but I was wrong. She knew how I felt- she felt nothing for him! Even when they went to the dance. I can't believe her. And him! He kissed me that night he asked me to the dance. What happened?! I'm just so confused. And with the war, people are coming and going so fast I don't know anything! Why can't life be easy?' She was so wound up in her thoughts she didn't notice someone heading toward her until...

(no subject)

Hermione sat out by the lake, feet dangling in the water. She was wearing a baby blue polo shirt and a black skirt. Her shoes sat next to her, and she hummed slightly to herself, completely oblivious to the world around her. She wondered where Ron and Ginny had been, and if Harry was feeling any better. Some of her hair fell in her face and she heard footsteps approaching her, she turned around to see...
pixelated

(no subject)

Chloe's same boots clicked down the hallway, and she hadn't spoken since her breakdown with Pansy. She made her way to the dungeons and sat in front of the entrance to the Slytherin common room. She didn't want to enter, but she didn't really have any other place to go. She sighed, shutting her eyes and leaning her head against the wall, so occupied in her thoughts she didn't even hear anyone approach her.

(no subject)

Hermione was in a good mood after her time spent with Ron, and decided to take a walk on the grounds. Her hair hung down her back and some laid on her shoulders. Her shoes flip-flopped in the grass, and her skirt was knee-length. Her baby blue polo's collar was adjusted perfectly. She jumped at the sound of someones voice and turned to see someone leaning against a tree...
Dream

Ernie Only

Pacing the common room in her long black skirt and a yellow blouse, Hannah felt like her insides were going to explode. She new she needed to talk to Ernie and tell him she had feeling for someone else. But she also cared about Ernie, this was getting worse then she thought it could be. Fighting back tears she continued to pace.
  • Current Music
    Akino Arai - Tsuki no Ie
Mora Sassy

Raves only

Once again Mora found herself curled up with a book, this time in the Ravenclaw common room. She found herself wanting to be disturbed, she had been scheduled to go to the dance with Harry and ever since she hasnt seen him. Now nibbling on her light blue painted nails she realized she was probably going to end up going alone. "Bet he found someone better" she said her insecurities building inside her stomach.
  • Current Music
    Aqua - Lollipop (Candy Man)
Dream

OPEN

Hannah sat in herbology her mind not on her books, getting nasty stares from the right of her where Ernie used to sit, there was an empty spot and Ernie sat all the way across the room in the back right. She wished class would end already, even though this one was her favorite. Working on replanting things she found herself wishing for the end of it sooner. When the class finally ended hannah brushed her hair back into a pony tail and grabbed her bookbag. She began to head for the door, when she felt tears start to form. Hannah rushed out of the room only to run into someone and spill her books everywhere not 20 feet from the entrance onto the grass behind the greenhouse.
  • Current Music
    Love Spit Love - How Soon Is Now

Open! : )

The sun was shining brightly out side, but most students had gone inside to get there dinner. Blake, on the other hand, decided to skip it and just go to the kitchen later that night. She was lying on the grass with her eyes closed. It almost appeared she was sleeping, but after a moment her eyes opened slightly, narrowed from the glare of the sun light. She had been swimming earily so she was wearing a light blue bikini top and a pair of white shorts. She yawned feeling alittle tired from the heat out the sun light. She was so relaxed she did not hear the sound of foot steps coming near her.
  • Current Mood
    relaxed relaxed

Ginny only!

Hermione made her way to her dorm, opening the door to Crookshanks on her bed. "Hey, Crookshanks." She sat down, waiting for Ginny. So Ginny likes Malfoy...I figured this was coming. She thought to herself and then looked up to see Ginny's flustered face. "Sit down."

(no subject)

He walked around outside, the sun was hot on his back. He was wearing swim trunks. In the distance he heard a voice in the forest almost singing. He was completely drawn to the words, repeating them as he heard them. "If you live around here, lots of people I fear, will make promises, they will not honor my dear, and the truth is you end up getting scarred."((Jekyll and hyde))He tripped over a tree root and rolled several feet deeply cutting his arm on a rock. Threw the trees he saw something black coming toward him.

He woke up breathing hard looking up into darkness. Clouds covered the sky so no stars were visible. He felt a tingling sensation on his arm, he lifted up his sleeve to find a cut on it. Dried blood had surrounded the wound.
  • Current Mood
    melancholy melancholy

Pansy

He snuck into the Slytherin Common room in the middle of the night hoping everyone had gone to sleep. His eyes were blood shot from not sleeping. Words were flying around in his head, screaming at him. He felt like he was going crazy. He sat down on a chair next to a window. Wanting to leave just as the sun was coming up.
malfoy

PANSY ONLY

Leaning against a wall Draco waited around to see Pansy, having not seen her since the night before he wondered how she faired the classes they didnt have together. Which was Divination because he hated that course and thought it was for those who like to encourage the mental. So there he stood hoping to run into her.
  • Current Music
    HIM - Buried Alive By Love
Innocent

TO Draco only (Since Stevie is a poopy head and won't just RP with me ::emo tear:: )

SHe was fed up with being confused, yah she liked him, and he said he liked her too, but then said he despised her. She wanted a really answer and now she was going to try and get one. Building up all the guts she had, she marched to around about the ares of the enterance of the Slytherin common. Yah she knew she was getting really nasty looks, but she didn't care and she had her concealed wand in hand ready to change any of them into rats. She would wait till she saw the one she needed to talk to. Well...she'd wait fir a little bit anyway.
  • Current Mood
    Angry, hurt, and kinda happy
wee

((Open))

Glorie was walking from Potions class with an indifferent look on her face. I need to get away from here...Maybe I could go on a long walk. She exited the building and walked past the lake. She came to a familiar spot. I think me and Theo made out here..that's dead and over. I love Ryan, but I guess Theo intrigued me, well he was pretty much the first guy to show any interest. Suddenly she heard someone behind her...
  • Current Mood
    blah blah
pixelated

Slytherin Common Room - Open to Anyone

After a long, hot, shower, Chloe made her way down the common room. She wore her usual black robe, which was slightly big on her, and her black slippers. This time, just in case she ran into anyone, she did have skivvies on underneath. She sat down on the floor, thinking. She broke down in front of Pansy. Draco hated her. Draco and Pansy were together, so rumours said. She needed a way to get back to normal, because apparently when she thought she was...she wasn't. She heard someone enter the common room, but didn't look or say anything to them...
Did i miss something?

LAKE OPEN TO ANYONE

Skipping stones across the calm lake well past curfew seemed like just the thing to do. Jared like so many other slytherins didnt actually fear the dementors they thought they would never touch them. Not caring if they came after him or not he flicked his lighter and playfully manipulated the sparks....
  • Current Music
    Fastball - The Way