August 3rd, 2004

So pretty Zack

(no subject)

Peering over the garden wall, Zack watched some people outside the green house inside the latest pet project of Hannahs. They made a butterfly garden outside of the Greenhouse to attract more color to the atmosphere. The kids buzzed around excited planting more flowers and magic enhancing field signs around the edges. Turning around he smacked into to someone.
  • Current Music
    Bracket - 2 Rak 005
Did i miss something?

OPEN cause im bored

Sitting in the Astronomy tower working on the latest homework, Jared found himself drifting in and out of thoughts of fire and girls. Both very strong influences in his life but only fire gave him a reason to stand up and take notice. No one in this school seemed to really get who he was and that was how he felt it should be. Mysterious and unmoving, but wanting to .... very curious indeed.
  • Current Music
    The Killers - Mr Brightside
malfoy

(no subject)

Sitting in the Potions class room Draco waited for Pansy, she said she needed to talk to him, so he showed up. Waiting patiently flicking a stirring stick in his hand and catching it. Tossing it up again he zaps the spoon with his wand across and smacks the wall, the clatter stopped him from hearing someone come into the room.
  • Current Music
    HIM - Razorblade Kiss
kissy face [????]

Open to Dima only

Laura sat waiting for Dima in the common room. She smiled thinking of how happy she was. They hadn't seen each other much since they became official but she knew that that didn't change either of their feelings for each other. She felt all giggly and had butterflies in her stomach knowing that soon he would be there with her. She felt two arms wrap around her and she smiled to see Dima.
Innocent

Open to anyone

Poppy had decided that Ginny needed a break from her tutorings since the episode she had had in class the other day. SO now she had all this time and nothing to do with it. So she ran back to her room, grabbed her quidditch equipment. She ran out the porthole, heading towards the field. She was deep in her thoughts, she felt like shit because she hadn't had enoguh sleep, and her mind was racing with thoughts of a certain boy and trying to fathom why she even had an interest in him. As she entered the field area she noticed someone else flying around and hid, tryin gto figure out who it was first before making her presence known.
dan_blue - my_iconz

((Open to anyone))

Harry was just walking around the lake before stopping and checking out the sun set. It was beautiful. That meant supper would be soon, but he really didn't have an appetite today. Suddenly being at the castle during the summer holidays wasn't that exciting any more. It made him think about things or certain people he'd rather not think about. Giving up, he sat down, watching the sun go down. Maybe tomorrow would be better.
  • Current Mood
    mellow mellow
:::withoutatrace::  Me sad

No males

*Sitting by the lake, writing in his journal.*

What the fuck! I'm so whipped, I hate it. She's turning me into something I'm not. What's wrong with her? She can fuck whoever she wants, I don't care. It's just fucking it doesn't mean anything.

*He brakes his quill in half and tosses it to the side. He closes his journal. In the dissidence something pops out of the water. He watches it for awhile.*
  • Current Mood
    frustrated frustrated
Did i miss something?

Slys only

Standing in the doorway of the common room playing with a lighter, his dark green eyes scan the room. Fire manipulators when doing illegal acts rarely like to have and audience. Walking into the room he sat in a couch near the corner, his eyes glowing with a fierce burning light, a dark smile creeped across his lips. holding out his hand he pulled the energy of the fire into his hand with his thoughts.... a small ball of flames danced across his palm. Hearing foot steps he snapped the fire out with his fingers and pretended to be doing nothing but the smile still was on his face.
  • Current Music
    Staind - Epiphany
malfoy

OPEN

Draco sat on a treebranch near the lake, wearing jeans, a black teeshirt and black boots. Watching the water he sighed, head leaning on the tree. 'Bullshit' he muttered the whole thing is bullshit. So sick of everyone and everything in this castle he just wanted to get away..
  • Current Music
    Cowboy Bebop - Blue
Mora Sassy

(no subject)

Sitting alone in the ravenclaw common room, a little orange kitten crawled to its master. Mora watched it come over to her and she smiled softly "missed you too cory" she said

The kitten rubbed up against her cheek and demanded attention "sorry sorry ill never leave you locked up in there again" she gave a soft laugh and let the kitten fiddle with the frays at the bottom of her pants.
  • Current Music
    Guns and Roses - Sweet Child Of Mine

Open to anyone

Shit! He was gonna be late...again, but he was sooo hungry. "Damn it! I gotta eat!" He yelled as he ran towards the G.Hall to grab a quick bite and then run off the class. Before he could stop himself he saw someone in front of him and yelled "Watch out I ain't stopping!" hoping that whoever it was had heard him and would move.
  • Current Mood
    In a major Hurry
malfoy

Open

Draco sighed heavily holding his broken wrist, his hate for gryffindors now coming to a head. He sent pansy a owl, he needed someone to talk to and it wasnt going to be the weasel brat. So sick of it, being alone hating every moment of living in this school. He sat in the courtyard and waited... for her or anyone to show.
  • Current Music
    Kenny Chesney - I Remember
hay

Huffles only. (Common room)

MJ sat on a couch in front of the fire holding a box on her lap. She struggled to get it open so she pulled out her wand. With a simple charm the box burst open. She stood up and brushed herself off. She leaned over and opened the box revealing her white dress for the dance, along with feathered, white wings. "Perfect" she smiled lifting it up against her body. "Oi... Hello" she said a bit embarrassed noticing another Hufflepuff student in front of her.
  • Current Music
    somebody told me- the Killers
Mora Sassy

OPEN

She redid her hair, and let it go back to her natural brown hair color. A white streak to keep her looking individual, made her smile. The whole school made her feel so small, she decided to get out in the sunshine and away from her books. Picking up her towel she headed down to the lake hopefully for some fun.
  • Current Music
    Alkaline Trio - Trucks and Trains
pixelated

(no subject)

Chloe's boots clicked on the floor as she walked down random corridors heading no where in particular. She hoped to run into someone, preferably of the opposite gender, seeing as she seemed to have gotten back to her old self. She needed to be wanted. She yawned slightly, covering her mouth. Her nails had been freshly painted black, and her dark hair hung evenly down her back. She was wearing muggle clothes - a short, frayed, black skirt with safety pins and a long sleeve green shirt with slits on the arms. She had her Slytherin robes on, and her wand stuck out of the right pocket. "What to do..." she stopped in the vacant corridor, only to feel someone watching her...
  • Current Music
    [ ruthless ] something corporate
Did i miss something?

OPEN TO SLYS

Potions was about to start the classroom filled with people, Drones, Nerds, Bullies, Fools... and then Jared. He shook his head looking around the sorry state of the class room. Looked at the candles on the walls, the fire distracting him from the morons in his class. A thin smile crossed his snarling lips and there was a tap on his shoulder.......
  • Current Music
    The Transplants - Sad But True
le sigh.

farewell, hogwarts. . .

Catey sighed as she finished packing all of her stuff. She made her bed, the way it was when she'd arrived, and sat down on the end. Picking up the letter she'd gotten, she re-read it, hoping that she had indeed made the right decision. She looked at her cat, "C'mon Klaus, it's time to go. We're off to Salem Academy for Witches and Wizards." The cat meowed, and followed her down the stairs. She looked at the common room one last time before climbing out of the door. She bit her bottom lip, wondering if anybody would miss her. She climbed out of the portrait, remembering everything that had happened that year. She walked down the corridors, her cat behind her, and her sneakers squeaking slightly on the floor. She exited the castle, "Goodbye, Hogwarts." She found herself at the train station not long afterwards. "Off to Salem." She said, climbing onto the train.

Owl to MoraCollapse )

Owl to GlorieCollapse )

Owl to Lisa TurpinCollapse )
  • Current Mood
    accomplished accomplished
LYRICS//BREAKAWAY

Blaise

Pansy walked around the corner and wanted to die.Blaise was standing there kissing the most gorgeous girl she had ever seen.The girl they had already fought about.She was going to tell him sorry and to give him the card that had the clue to where his new broom was hidden.She figuered she could give it to Draco now.

((Open to Slytherins))

Sadie sat in the commonroom looking around. Everything here is so nice compared to that other prat school. She smirked. I wonder what trouble I can make here. Her eyebrow raised as Hugo, her black cat, hissed. Suddenly she saw someone out of the corner of her eye.
  • Current Mood
    amused amused
genuine smile.

(no subject)

She finished unpacking all of her stuff, "Not so bad, eh Ashes?" She rubbed her cats neck and then walked down to the seemingly deserted common room, flopping down on the couch. She sighed, staring up at the ceiling. This place is a lot different than back home in Canada, it's going to take some getting used to. She blinked, sitting up as she felt someone else in the room . . .
genuine smile.

Blaise

It was past curfew and Alysia found herself making her way to the Astronomy tower. Stars. Alysia's main passion in life was astronomy, and as she made her way up the staircase and to the window sill, a grin formed upon her lips. She could get used to this tower easily. She sat down in the sill, pulling her knees to her chest, completely unaware of anyones presence...