August 2nd, 2004

(no subject)

She walked across the grass giggling uncontrollably. She was completely smitten and with Neville of all people. Not paying attention to the ground she tripped over a rock and fell. Crap his clumsiness must be rubbing off on you. She smiled and turned around on the ground. She looked up at the clouds in the sky.
wee

(no subject)

"I'm on fire and now I think I'm ready to bust a move." Glorie sang as she kept the beat by tapping on a book. Sitting out near the lake she smiled. Thank you Timothy for the new...cds? Yeah I think that's it. Hmm my pitch is just a little off lemme try again. "I'm on fire..." She trailed off as she saw someones shadow hover over her. She cleared her throat, "I mean hello." She turned to see...
  • Current Mood
    amused amused
le sigh.

(no subject)

Catey left the owlry with slightly glassy eyes, hands jabbed into her pockets. Her hair was messy around her face as she made her way back to the common room, and up to her dorm. She sat down on her bed and looked at her bed side table, the Audrey gloves. She sighed, she'd have to go to the dance alone or return those to Padma. She re read the owl from Terry, sighing. It seemed Catey would never find a relationship that'd last. She left the owl on her bed, and slipped out of her dorm, exited the common room, and began walking up the stairs to the Astronomy tower.
  • Current Music
    [ break myself ] something corporate

(no subject)

Hermione sat in the Gryffindor common room, reading a book on Charms. Crookshanks sat at her feet, keeping them warm, as Hermione was slightly bundled up in her clothes on her chair. She sighed as a bit of her hair fell in her face, and she heard a noise, looking up to see...

(no subject)

He sat outside on a bench. I can't believe someone asked me to the dance. He almost started to smile, then it hit him, Draco was probably playing a joke on him and got her involved. He hit his head. Your so stupid, I can't believe you feel for it. He started feeling miserable again.
Dream

OPEN

Spinning around in the green house the blonde blue eyes Hannah giggled lightly at the joy she was feeling inside her chest. Jack made her crazy inside and almost brave. The usual loyalty that ran her life was overrun by happiness and excited thoughts. Ernie was going to have to understand she was happy... she hoped he would anyway. Getting her books ready for tutoring she kept a smile plastered on her face and waited for the first student to enter.
  • Current Music
    Jo Jo - Leave (get out)
Mora Sassy

OPEN

Reading her usual poetry book, Mora sat contently at the waters edge, wearing a black short skirt and a blue bikini top. She was Half in and half out of the water and looked as though she spend some of it in the water. Her blue and silver tanktop next to her as well as her shawl. She grinned as the little fish swam up to her and then darted away.
  • Current Music
    Alkaline Trio - I Lied My Face Off
So this is my life?

Dana Only

Sitting in the common room with his potions book in one hand and a quill in another, Neville sat quietly working on another essay. "Rotten snape" he grumbled, once again having to write extra homework due to someone spilling his cauldron. The contents burnt a hole through the table and spilled on a fellow Gryffs shoe, apparently he didnt do the potion right....
  • Current Music
    Hoobastank - The Reason
pixelated

[[ common room - open. I'M BORED! ]]

Chloe walked out of the girls shower rooms with her black robe and black slippers on. Her hair hung down her back, wet and black. She had no makeup on, and rubbed her eyes slightly. She made her way to the common room and sat down in a chair, sighing slightly, wishing there was someone for her to talk to.
Did i miss something?

OPEN

Jared stood near the lake his Tri color Hognose snake Pyro, named after his favorite little hobby, slithering up his arms. "Oh come on now" he said the snake tickling his a bit, the black and red visible on its scales. Jared hummed to himself a dark melody he heard in the common room and watched the sun sink low into the sky....
  • Current Music
    The Adicts - Viva Revolution
:::withoutatrace::  Me sad

(no subject)

Blaise flew around the sky pretty slowly. His broom was old and he felt no strong need to ask Draco if his father could buy him a new one like the rest of the team. He also had no money to buy a new one. Maybe Pansy or someone will let you use theirs He dived down pulling up before he hit the ground he got off his broom and started to walk back to the castle.
wee

((Ravenclaws Only))

Glorie walked into the Ravenclaw commonroom and noticed a second year had taken her favorite chair. She shrugged and laid down on the couch. She summoned her blanket and it floated down to her a few seconds later as expected. She scribbled down a couple of lyrics and then got out her new book. Nice guy, hopefully this will be a good book.
  • Current Music
    Seether featuring Amy Lee-Broken