August 1st, 2004

(no subject)

Crabbe walked around the corridors of the school. Turning left, he moved back a tapestry and continued walking. He had purposely avoided people for several days now, and was getting rather good at it. At least thats what he assumed.
Mora Sassy

OPEN ((BY THE LAKe... her favorite place))

Sitting alone by the lake, next to a shade Tree on a breezy day. Mora relaxed wearing a black skirt and blue spagetti strap tank top. She wrapped her silver shawl around her neck a little more as she wrote lyrics to a new song in her journal. Humming the chorus she playfully tuned her bass a bit the conjured amp on low so she could hear it, the guitar lines in her head. She smiled as it sounded proper in her head and marked down a little more into the book. Satisfied with that she laid Betty the bass down and opened the book next to her. Laying back on the blanket she read the words and smiled to herself.
  • Current Music
    CKY - Close Yet Far
:::withoutatrace::  Me sad

(no subject)

He walked out of the potions room, and started to head his way down to his common room. His eyes were burning from the lack of sleep he had been getting. He started to rub his eyes with his free hand.
malfoy

Who wants to be Caught?

Draco just finished tutoring someone from Gryffindor house, mind you it was reluctantly. When he realized how late it was getting and he was late for prefect rounds. Dragging himself out of the dungeons and up the stairs he headed to make sure all the halls and passage ways around the dormitories were secure and empty. He prefered them empty, it meant he didnt have to deal with anyone but the thoughts in his head, he hated having to deal with those too. But it could be worse.......
  • Current Music
    Against Me! - Baby, I'm An Anarchist
wee

(no subject)

Walking from Potions Glorie was in a good mood. I got another good mark in Potions, mother will be proud. She looked down to her books making sure she didn't forget anything when she ran into someone. "Oh I'm sorry." She said and looked up to see...
  • Current Mood
    apathetic apathetic

(no subject)

She walked around the edge of the lake, in a dark red bikini. She dived in looking a little sad. How come the couples in this school are spreading like wildfire and i'm stuck here alone? She swam around the lake. She saw the giant squid pop up a few feet from her. Startled by this she swam in the opposite direction.
  • Current Mood
    crushed crushed

Gryffs only

Jack sat in the common room on a chair in front of the fire. His book and loose pages laid out over his lap. He was attempting to tape them back together after the fight with hunter. He sighed seeing as his attempts weren't working all that well.

Raves only

"Well, I don't give a damn about my reputation!"

Mercedes mimed playing electric guitar as she jumped on her four poster in her Ravenclaw dormitory.

She was so happy to be at Hogwarts, it was really amazing. She couldn't wait to start learning spells and making potions.

She was just getting into the song, when she heard someone clear their throat behind her.

(no subject)

He sat in the library reading a Transfiguration book. He stopped ever few minutes and wrote some notes down on his parchment. He wasn't paying attention to anything that was going on around him.
tounge

(Open)

Dima walked around thinking about exactly what classes he wanted to take. "This is your 7th year, this determines everything," he kept telling himself. He couldn't help but feeling overwhelmed so he went on a walk...
  • Current Mood
    anxious anxious
Mora Sassy

OPEN

Laying on the grass in the courtyard far past curfew, Mora watched the stars come out one by one. Once again risking life and limb for a little bit of normalacy. She hadnt really hung out or seen anyone lately except the new girl and she just chalked it up to people having better things to do. Humming softly to herself a star shot across the sky and she felt a hand touch her shoulder softly, Which made her jump.
  • Current Music
    Akino Arai - Tsuki no Ie
malfoy

OPEN

Draco sat in the potions room his head against the wall, his fists bloody from punching the wall in confusion. He just couldnt understand what the hell was going on in his mind. Smacking his skull against the wall again he screamed deep and dark. "LEAVE ME ALONE" he shouted at the thoughts. 'You could be happy if you let yourself' it taunted him "ID RATHER DIE" he screamed shrill like to the darkness he groaned as he felt light headed, turning he leaned his back against the wall and slid down to the floor.
  • Current Music
    The Killers - Mr Brightside
pixelated

{{ LAKE -- OPEN }}

Chloe had made her way down to the lake, sitting exactly where she'd first seen Theo. She shook her head and let her fingers skim through the warm water. She yawned, and some of her hair fell on her shoulder and in her face. She let a sigh escape her lips, not even hearing anybody approach her...
blonde and cuddles.

(no subject)

Catey had been slightly quiet since Terry had left, and she hadn't been very social. Finally she decided to make her way to the library to check out a book she needed on potions. She slipped in, hoping not to be noticed because she didn't have much to say. She made her way to the section of books and thumbed the edges, brow wrinkled, looking for a certain title. She finally found it and let out a whisper of "Aha!" and pulled it out of the shelf.