July 21st, 2004

all smiles.

(no subject)

Catey had grabbed her guitar and made her way down to the common room, pretty sure that it was deserted. She sat in a corner and stummed a few chords, her soft but somewhat raspy voice hummed a little. She tuned her guitar for about ten minutes, making sure everything was okay. Soon, she was singing, and playing a song she'd written a few years back.
  • Current Music
    [ pieces of me. ] ashlee simpson.
Tonks Makeup

((Open to anyone))

Sitting in her office, Tonks find herself going over quick quizzes she gave her students. "oh dear" some of her students havent been paying attention, but it wasnt the end of the world..... until she came to a paper by one Draco Malfoy. "Little prat cant even treat his cousin with respect" she wrote that he failed his quiz and needed to see her after class.

The paper that Malferret wroteCollapse )

Tossing the page aside she mumbled something about Draco being a 'Pureblood Elitist'. Trying to get the annoying twinge of saddness out of her head she thought about the other night in Hogsmeade and how much fun she had. Then she remembered she had to put up signs about Her helping bring the students to Hogsmeade on the 24th for costume shopping.

She whipped some signs up quickly and entered the silent and empty hallway. 'Agh its creepy sometimes' she muttered seeing Filch glare at her through the darkness of the hallway. "I can be out here now Argus" she said as she bounced down the hall trying not to let the darkness get to her. Then she heard a smash and headed over to where the sound came from only to find........
  • Current Music
    Rachel Proctor - Me And Emily
malfoy

((Double Potions open to Gyrffs and Slys))

Sitting in his chair near the back of the Dungeons, Draco decides to pay more attention to the lousy failing grade his no good cousin Tonks gave him. Bloody mixed blood relative made nothing less then a mockery of his family and she wondered why he didnt like her. 'Twit, useless and brainless' he thought to himself going over the paper she graded. Cramming the paper back into his robes pocket he listened as Professor Snape revealed their latest potions assignment. Everyone began as usual crushing the ingredients and slowly dicing the others. THere was quiet chatter on the Gryffindor side and Normal chit chat on the Slytherin end of the room. They need not fear the wrath of Snape like those with the Red and Gold emblem on their robes.

Everything was going as usual, Draco kept his head down while smashing the ingredients thinking to himself about how he wished they were Tonks or perhaps Potter. When an icy hand came down on his shoulder. Draco turned to see...........
  • Current Music
    AFI - Silver and Cold
sexah!

((The Prank, open to anyone.))

Grinning from ear to ear, Seamus walks out of the common room, hearing the screams of girls complaining of mice running around. This had been a prank Seamus had planned with Terry from Ravenclaw. Terry transfigured a buncha paper mice for Seamus not asking any questions cause he was sure he really didnt want to know.

Seamus took the transfigured mice to the girls side and let them go up the stairs because boys couldnt make it up that side, the girls stairs would turn into a slide when a guy tried to climb them. The mice made their way into every room and as the girls discovered them they came bolting out angry and scared. Terry had made them with a timer of about 5 minutes so after each one was done doing its tormenting it turned back into paper which with a charm Seamus dug out of the library meant it would disolve once it was done with its damage. So the girls had no proof of what it was and who did it.

Trying not to grin Seamus made his way towards the great hall with his hands in his pockets.......
  • Current Music
    AFI - The Leaving Song Pt. 2

((open to gryffs))

Lavender sat sulkily in the Gryyfindor Common Room. 'I don't think he gets it...'she thought. 'He doesn't understand the way I think...I can understand why, but still. I wish I could just tell him.I'm utterly hopeless.'
  • Current Mood
    sad sad
LYRICS//BREAKAWAY

[[open to anyone]]

Pansy swam around in the lake for a while, before she decided to get out. She looked around and didnt really see anyone. She got out and grabbed her robe. She went behind a tree and pulled her low ride pants and tak taop back on. She turned to put her robe on and met..
wee

((Open to anyone))

Glorie hummed a song as she was coming back from Potions. Snape is my favorite teacher, I don't care if they say he's scary, I think he teaches his class well. Glorie wasn't watching where she was going as she looked to the window and bumped into someone. "Oh I'm terribly sorry." She said and saw..
  • Current Mood
    amused amused
pixelated

(no subject)

Chloe had made her way to the astronomy tower, as promised, and awaited Theo's appearance. She hid in somewhat of a dark corner, standing perfectly straight. Her dark hair was straight and pulled back slightly, hanging down her back. Her hazel eyes watched the doorway anxiously. To occupy herself, she played with the frays on her skirt.
  • Current Mood
    moody moody
Seriously Sexy

((in an empty courtyard))((open to anyone but catey lol we rp too much with these too he needs to st

Terry came back from Charms club which was still being held but professor binns was over seeing it now. He walked to the courtyard to his usual tree and smiled. The sun was shining brightly over his head, he took a book out, Curses and Counter-curses, of his messenger bag and began to read. He was snickering reading a scenario he could use next dueling club when he noticed someone watching him. "Can i help you?" he said ot the unfamiliar face
  • Current Music
    The Killers - Mr Brightside
malfoy

((Rounds after hours who wants to be caught?))

Wandering around the castle thoughts turning darker and angrier after each corner he turned, draco made his way to the owlery. He was on rounds and wanted to be sure no one was hiding up there. Draco hated doing prefect rounds but he figured what better way to get points off other houses. He took two steps into the owls den and stumbled over someone who was releasing an owl extremely late at night. Bringing his lit wand towards them he found.................
  • Current Music
    Dido - Here With Me
sexah!

((library time))

Sitting in the windowsill of the library Seamus looked out watching the kids playing in the dark, he knew they would get caught. Malfoy was on rounds and was bitter about it. Shaking his head he sighed "nothing makes sense anymore" maybe he was looking in the wrong house for love. Parvati liked him a lot he knew that but he couldnt see himself with her in the long run, Lavender seemed to be very confused on how she felt. This made his stomach twist and turn as if he was going to explode. The whole castle seemed to be in a fit of maddness. "just wish it would all stop".

Soon enough the first years would be arriving and the castle will become more crowded then before. Seamus was lost in thought when the door creaked open to the empty library...
  • Current Music
    Maroon 5 - This Love
wee

((open to anyone))

Glorie was wearing black short shorts, and a dark tube top. She had her legs dipped in the lake reading a book. She playfully let her legs bob up and down from the surface of the water to the bottom. Her eyes drifted from the book as she looked down at her ankle. The small cross there was tasteful, yet the reaction she got from her parents was hardly good. It is my life, and I did what I wanted. I hope I talk to someone soon. Then she heard someone behind her.
  • Current Mood
    amused amused
Totally Terry

((Open to anyone))

Practicing Quidditch is one thing, but doing it while a dementor lurks by is a whole other ball game. Terry shot the bludger towards his buddy Seamus who was helping him practice as a pay back for helping him with the mice in the gryffindor girls dormitories. They smacked the Bludger back and forth angrilly trying to keep it in play. The bludger zoomed through the air like a bat out of hell. "Oi Seamus how hard did you hit that one?" Terry asked as it came shooting back towards him. Barrel Rolling he keeps his balance. "Hey!!!!! you almost hit me seriously" Seamus deadpanned "i didnt hit it that hard i think something is controlling it." THe two boys took off towards the castle, the bludger coming faster and faster at their heels.

Terry got there first opened the castle doors seamus flew in with his broom Terry darted in and closed the door. The bludger smacked it the door only seconds later leaving a large indent on the other side. Seamus ran off to tell a professor and Terry stood there waiting for him to come back. Professor Dumbledore came over opened the door, did a charm and the bludger fell to the ground, wisking it back to its trunk he smiled at the boys. "Lets be more careful next time, dont want to lose such important students" and with that he went back to what he was doing. Seamus looked at Terry "i better get going..." he darted up to the common room and Terry headed towards his own common room, only to stop because he heard footsteps behind him...
  • Current Music
    Boxcar Racer - Letters to God

((Open to Ravenclaws))

As Padma sat alone on the couch closest to the fire, she finished up her History of Magic essay and stared at the fire, mind wandering. The ball is coming up so soon...She could hear some first years coming loudly down the stairs; she decided to get out some parchment and write a letter...or attempt to write at any rate.
Tonks Makeup

((Open to mike sparks only))

Waking up in another bedroom was definately not what Tonks expected at all. She found herself in bed with sheets wrapped around her body and a guy next to her. She shot up fromt he bed, and fell onto the floor. Thats when she realized what happened the night before. "Oh no!!! Dumbledore will have my head" she uttered silently, Tonks gulped trying to tip toe around to get her clothes and she tripped again this time over some paint brushs but she caught herself. This time she heard rustling in the bed she turned to see Mike looking at her. "oi, good morning" she said nervously
  • Current Music
    71 Gaps - Forget About Me
malfoy

((slys only))

Draco walked into the common room with a stack of books. "i need a holiday from this ruddy holiday" he just finished tutoring some hufflepuff and he really couldnt stand the fact he was being loaned out to other houses like some potions prostitute. He grumbled again as he sat down trying to relax but not even these walls were helping him feel better. This school was turning into one giant mess. He sighed closing his eyes and laying back in the chair.
  • Current Music
    Gin Blossoms - Hey Jealousy
Face-billy-martin.org

((Open to everyone))

Laying across a bench Theo yawned softly. There was nothing to do, he already went to herbology and double potions his charms class no longer in session gave him a long time until he had to drag himself to divination. The sun beamed down between the leaves and landed on bits of his face warming both him and his bench. A smile crossed his face as he began to nap.
  • Current Music
    Against Me! - Burn
wee

((open to anyone))

Glorie sat down seriously thinking. I told him, but he seemed awfully tired, I hope he got what I told him. And I was even hoping to get my mind off things. A devious smile spread across her face. She pulled out a piece of paper and a quill from her robes. Now to work on the song. She laid on her stomach and started the thought process. She hummed a tune trying to fit words in "I put my feet onto the sand." When all the sudden she saw...
  • Current Mood
    blank blank