July 14th, 2004

:::withoutatrace::  Me sad

(no subject)

Blaise stood in an abandon room. His cauldron on top of a green fire. He stirred the Blue liquid inside eight times to the left. He had always been good with potions, but looked especially please with this one. The liquid slowly turned to blood red. He placed it in a container and cleaned up his mess.

'At least one of my problems are solved.'
sexah!

(no subject)

Seamus rushed off to Charms in a whirlwind of excitement over his latest Transfiguration grade he was talking to himself "im bloody brilliant! i cant believe i pulled it off" he rushed into the class room and sat down next to Harry, Hermoine, Ron, Neville and Dean. His notes were weighing him down he dropped them and a note popped out of it. He tilted his head, "what in merlin?" he walked over to pick up when professor Flitwick did instead "passing notes are we seamus? well lets see should i read it out loud" Seamus shrugged "dont even know what it is Professor" there was a Gasp near the back of the class room, and the whole class looked to find......
  • Current Music
    Love Spit Love - How Soon Is Now
malfoy

Reading is fun for the mental

Sitting in the library Reading the Daily Prophet, Draco throws the paper down in disgust he figured there would be more things going on then just some rotten news on the dance and lame piece about the bloody ministry. "nothing, my dad is still at large" which was one thing he was relieved to hear his mum was all depressed ever since Lucius went to Azkaban. Hearing foot steps he looks up from his paper still grumbling about the lack of death eater actions.
  • Current Music
    Staind - Epiphany
Face-billy-martin.org

Clearer thoughts of a Nightmare weaver.

Theo came back from the lake in his swim trunks, still soaken wet from his swim he held his clothes in one hand and his wand in the other, he when down the stairs and headed to the slytherin common room to dry off in the ever burning fire. He smiled to himself as he entered the whole room empty he brough his clothes to his room and came back down curling up on a chair near the fire still wearing his swim trunks he began to zone out.
  • Current Music
    The Transplants - Sad But True
inside

(no subject)

Bellatrix stood there in the Dark Lords chambers. Her black robes exactly as the others and her brown eyes cold and hard. Her hair was brown a little past her shoulders and curly. Although pretty she always had a look on her face that told you she thought she was better. Black walls, red curtains, and the ugliest furniture. Suddenly she heard footsteps and stood straight up, slouching was disrespectful. Looking at some fellow deatheaters she rolled her eyes. And those are idiots that do the dirty work. A smug smile was on her face as she dug some dirt from under her fingernails. When will the Dark Lord get here?
  • Current Mood
    annoyed annoyed

Open to Gryffs

Lavender sat lonesomely in the common room. Parvati seemed to be busy with Seamus and she was just purely bored. She said a polite hi to anyone that passed but other then that, she said nothing.
  • Current Mood
    flirty flirty
ashlee // scarf

Open to all

Lisa Turpin walked out of the Ravenclaw common room. She sighed brushing a stray hair out of her face 'When can we go home? I miss home.' She thought to herself. She was so absorbed with her own thoughts that she didn't even notice...

((anyone..))

Lisa walked down the hall, then down the stairs heading for the great hall. She was twirling around happily. 'I have no idea why I'm in such a good mood.' She was just happy she wasn't rejected for her, difference. Someone tapped her on the bag and she halted. "What do you want?" she sneered.
  • Current Mood
    pissed off pissed off
sexah!

((open to gryffs))

Seamus walked into the common room very near to midnight and decided now was the time to work on a couple new pictures for Dean to draw. "talent should never be wasted" he told himself as he editted some pictures of girls and guys together. He snickered giving Parvati to Dean in the picture, he knew how much he liked her. Seamus looked at the last two photos himself and another girl, then there was a smash he whirled around...........
  • Current Music
    Evanscence - My Immortal
wee

(no subject)

Having new hope Glorie went out seeking Seamus..Where is that boy? Maybe he'll want to take me to the dance. giddy with the thought she walked around a bit more. Not really thinking about anything, but Seamus she slowed and leaned up against a wall. She was about to give up and go back to the the dorm when she decided to do another round of the school. Hopefully he'll run into me! She was excited, like a kid in a candystore I guess you could say.
  • Current Mood
    bouncy bouncy
sexah!

((any takers??))

Bored of being in the common room and done working on his papers, as well as photos he decided to go for a walk outside of the common room and clear his mind. 'none of this stuff makes any sense, why the heck does she like me? Dean likes her i cant like her he would kill me' he continued to walk his hands shoved in his pockets and head tilted down.

He turned the corner and ran into someone and fell over hitting his head on the stairs. getting up a little slow he shook his head "oi im sorry" he said rushing over to who he hit... who turned out to be...........................
  • Current Music
    The Stills - Still In Love Song