antiwar064 (antiwar064) wrote in _sweet_n_sexy_,
antiwar064
antiwar064
_sweet_n_sexy_

• Mood:
~Basics~ First Name: Ashley Nicknames: Ash, Shlee, Ashweed, Ace And Your How Old...: 16 City & State: White Bear Lake, MN Statz: Single ~Favs~ Color: Pink, especially HOT PINK! Place To Shop: charlotte Russe, Target, American Eagle Lipgloss Flavor: Warm Vanilla Sugar Movie: Moulin Rouge, The Breakfast Club Actor/Actress: Mae West, Marilyn Monroe Song: I go back - Kenny Chesney Band/Musician: 311 Foods: Salmon, Steak, Speghetti Shampoo: L'Oreal Kids Fast Drying Shampoo Sport/Activity: Soccer, Student Council! ~Just To Know...~ What would be your perfect vacation spot? Oregon or Maine. Somewhere secluded in the woods with the few or the ocean and the mountains What's the second half of this chorus..."You've already won me over, inspite of me, don't be surprised if I fall head over feet..."? Don´t be surprised if I love you for all that you are I couldn´t help it It´s all your fault What are some of your pet peeves? When you are talking to someone and a little kids comes up and keeps poking your arm until you pay attention to them!  Also I hate it when you chew really loudly What's your favorite saying and why? Inspite of everything thats happened I still believe everyone is good at heart. - Anne Frank. Holy Crap this girl was tortured for believing something and she stills have love for the people doing that to her. WOW! I think that tell us that even tho someone throws sand in our face we should love them! Finish this...Bend and....: SNAP! What's the WORST situation you've ever been in? When my friend and I were driving with her boyfriend and he is like literally crazy and he started swearving around on the freeway because he thought it was fun and he would brake when there was someone behind us, ect. Needless to say they are not going out anymore What's your best memory and why? Going to Hawaii and playing in the waves with my mom and brother and dad, because that was the summer before my mom died. ~What's Your Opinion On...~ Underage Drinking?think that people can do whatever they want, I personally wouldn't do it just because when your mind is still growing you ruin it much more with alcohol then a adult would. Sex?Teenage sex? well I think that if two kids love each other then it's fine, but I don't think that you should have casual sex. Drug Use?again, people can do whatever they want, I think it is important for kids to understand what drugs do and maybe experiment with them a little but never go so far as to get addicted. ~Who's Better and Why?!~ Jessica Simpson OR Ashlee Simpson? Jessica and Ashlee are equal and I think that one of the reason Ashlee sings rock music instead of pop is because she doesn't want people to have to choose Eminem OR 50 Cent? Eminem, 50 Cent is just a wannabe that should learn to duck. Hilary Duff OR Lindsay Lohan? Hilary Duff, because I just like her acting more. ~Last Question~ What Do You Think of This Community So Far?I think it looks really cool, and I love your layout! ~Include At Least 3 Pictures of Yourself!~Just so you know I'm the blonde one in these pics!
Subscribe

• hi!no delete please

Originally posted by nikitagretzky at что вы вы видите на этой картинке? Originally posted by diak_kuraev at Как делаются…

• (no subject)

I wanted to wish you a happy birthday!

• (no subject)

alright. sorry guys. nicole im pretty sure is not coming back and since the community has gotten pretty dead im going to be leaving too.

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 5 comments