_sweet_n_sexy_

<

The Application:
~Basics~
First Name: Erica
Nicknames: E, Eri, Mary-Kate, Paris (when i give my parents attitude),
And Your How Old...: 16
City & State: Malibu California !
Statz: I'm single, but my friend just asked me out : )

~Favs~
Color: pink.
Place To Shop: I Love fred segal, madison, bannana republic,
Lipgloss Flavor: I dont like flavors. With Chapstick though i like cherry.
Movie: Zoolander, Mean Girls, Breakfast at Tiffanys, Breakfast Club, Ferris Buellers Day off, How to Loose a guy in ten days, dirty dancing, billy madison, the waterboy, some like it hot. One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest etc. I love comedies, romantic comedies, and all the classics.
Actor/Actress: Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, Johnny Depp, Sean Penn, Jack Nicholson,
Song: I have so many, Hey Jude, Free Bird, Yesterday, Tiny Dancer, Pinball Wizard, etc.
Band/Musician: The Beatles
Foods:Vegetable Soup, Lobster Pasta, Sushi. Plain Turkey and Swiss Sandwhiches.
Shampoo: Karestate.
Sport/Activity: Dance, Singing, Journalism .

~Just To Know...~
What would be your perfect vacation spot? I love going to Newport beach or Hawaii. My dream vacation is Italy though.
What's the second half of this chorus..."You've already won me over, inspite of me, don't be surprised if I fall head over feet..."? i have no clue.
What are some of your pet peeves? Smoking. I hate guys who smoke. I also hate when people talk about Ham. Trust me it happens and it is disgusting.
What's your favorite saying and why? "when life gives u lemons make lemonade" i know it isnt the most original but i really feel when Life gives u something like an obstacle, it can be overcome if you work at it, and really believe it can change.
Finish this...Bend and....: SNAP!
What's the WORST situation you've ever been in? Having to choose between two guys who liked me. They were best friends. I also think when this bitchy girl told my teacher that i called his class a "blow off class" and my teacher was like so pissed off at me. It wasnt fun.
What's your best memory and why? I think when i made my first commercial It was so unbelievably amazing. I also love working on senior messages with my best friend. We are so blonde so we couldnt figure anything out.
Promote This Community (put a link): www.livejournal.com/~oceanbreeze88 (my lj is friends only though)

~What's Your Opinion On...~
Underage Drinking? If you do it responsibly it's okay. I think when people abuse it, it becomes a real problem. If you do it because your parents are getting divorced your bf broke up with u then it isnt good. If you are with ur best friends on prom night and open a bottle of champagne in the limo, there isnt any harm in that.
Sex? Is there really an oppinion you can have on it? it's an inevitable beautiful part of life. If you are in love i think you should do it. If not then why give that part of yourself to some random person.
Drug Use? I think it's stupid. There is really no point for me to want to leave reality. Mine is just fine.

~Who's Better and Why?!~
Jessica Simpson OR Ashlee Simpson? Ashlee. I Think Jessica is amazing and such a great role model, but she's changed a lot. Ashlee is such a sincere nice good genuine person, but more real. I think she's easier to relate to then her sister.
Eminem OR 50 Cent? I dont really know much about either of them.
Hilary Duff OR Lindsay Lohan? Hilary. I personally like Lindsay better, but Hilary seems a lot more real, sweet, and cool.

~Last Question~
What Do You Think of This Community So Far? It seems cool, the mods are way gorgeous, and it seems fun. :)
~Include At Least 3 Pictures of Yourself!~

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment