Nicknames: Jax, Jack, Jackkayyy
And Your How Old...:14
City & State:West Palm Beach, Florida
Statz:Single

~Favs~
Color: Purple
Place To Shop: AE,Pac Sun,Wet Seal,XXI, and more
Lipgloss Flavor:Strawberry and Watermelon
Movie:What A Girl Wants,What a Girl Wants, Miss Congeniality,Charlies Angles, 13 going on 30, Shrek,Speed, Mean Girls,Sound of Music
Actor/Actress:Sandra Bullock, Amanda Bines, Oliver James,Jennifer Gardner,Lindsay Lohan,Keanu Reeves, Ben Afflick, Jim Carey, Eddie Murphy
Song:Since U Been Gone-Kelly Clarkson, Turn me on-Kevin Lyttle
Band/Musician:Kelly Clarkson, Sum 41, Gwen Stefani, Tim McGraw, the Donnas, White Stripes, Alicia Keys, and lots more
Foods: Brownies, Strawberry ice cream, Steak, cheese burgers,corn dogs, and more
Shampoo: Pantene Pro-V
Sport/Activity: Soccer, walking, and gym

~Just To Know...~
What would be your perfect vacation spot? I would really want to go to Austraila. I just think everything about it would be great. I also would want to go over to the other side of the earth. See how the people and beaches are there too.
What's the second half of this chorus..."You've already won me over, inspite of me, don't be surprised if I fall head over feet..."? "Don't be surprised if I love you for all that you are, I couldn't help it, it's all your fault..."
What are some of your pet peeves? Having to do all of my homework right when I get home, and making sure I have done everything for the next day.
What's your favorite saying and why? Whatever! If someone says something I disagree with I just say whatever. It prevents in me getting into a fight with someone I really don't want to fight with
Finish this...Bend and....:Snap. Kinda the first thing that came to my mind from Legally Blonde.
What's the WORST situation you've ever been in? When I almost got snatched when I was walking to my moms car. This weird bum guy walked towards me and looked like he was going to grab me and steal me or something.
What's your best memory and why? My best memory was when I went with my best friend to he family's timeshare in St.Augustine. There I met her cousin that I had been talking to on the phone and computer two years before. That day I finally got to meet him. We all hung out for three days straight. I was so fun!
Promote This Community (put a link):
http://www.livejournal.com/users/piecesofme46/17222.html?view=46406#t46406

~What's Your Opinion On...~
Underage Drinking? I don't think it is a good idea, even though most teens do it anyway. It is basically just not safe. One instance, is if you are at a friends and are drinking at there house underage, and then you drive home it is possible you could get in a crash. Teens that cannot take in a high level of alcohol are even more likely to be the ones to crash.
Sex? I dont think you should have sex until you are 'ready.' You understand the results that can happen when you have sex. You should wait until your at least 17 in my opinion. If you chose to have sex before you are 18, then you have to take risks and hopefully use a condom.
Drug Use? I am against drug use. There are so many better things you can do in your life besides take drugs.

~Who's Better and Why?!~
Jessica Simpson OR Ashlee Simpson? Jessica, because I think she is a better singer. She also had to work hard to where she is not. Not like Ashlee that got a free ride, because her sister is a singer.
Eminem OR 50 Cent? Eminem. I dont really like either anymore, but some of the things in his songs are actually kinda funny. Like in his song Just Lose It, where he is like 'Come here little kiddies on my lap...'
Hilary Duff OR Lindsay Lohan? Lindsay, because I think she is multi-talented. I think she can act and sing,unlike Hilary. I love Mean Girls, and I don't like any of the movies Hilary is in. I dont think Hilary can sing either. She should have just suck to her Lizzy McGuire show!

~Last Question~
What Do You Think of This Community So Far? Well, I have looked at many other communitys like this, and this one and Cutieswitadream are the only ones I actually like so far that I have found.
~Include At Least 3 Pictures of Yourself!~

Im on the left

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments