lil_angel13565 (lil_angel13565) wrote in _sweet_n_sexy_,
lil_angel13565
lil_angel13565
_sweet_n_sexy_

Application

The Application:
~Basics~
First Name: Brittany
Nicknames: Britt, Blondie, playgirl (because I wear a lot of playboy stuff)
And Your How Old...: 17
City & State: CT
Statz: Taken

~Favs~
Color: Pink
Place To Shop: Charolette Russe, Elbens, Rave, DEBS, Abercombie and Fitch
Lipgloss Flavor: Vanilla
Movie: Legally Blonde 1 and 2, 8 Mile, Honey, Sweet Home Alabama, Torque
Actor/Actress: Reese Witherspoon, Lindsay Lohan, Colin Farell
Song: Lindsay Lohan-Rumors
Band/Musician: Terror Squad, Enimen, G-Unit, Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, D12
Foods: Pizza, Italian, cotton candy ice cream
Shampoo: back to basics vanilla plum
Sport/Activity: Cheerleading and dancing

~Just To Know...~
What would be your perfect vacation spot? Bahamas
What's the second half of this chorus..."You've already won me over, inspite of me, don't be surprised if I fall head over feet..."? heels I really don’t know that song sry
What are some of your pet peeves? I always have to look perfect I have no idea why but I just do
What's your favorite saying and why? Whatever! Because I grew up on the west coast and that was the popular saying to say out there and it def grew on me when I lived out and now that I live on the east coast I say it all the time.
Finish this...Bend and....: stretch maybe?
What's the WORST situation you've ever been in? having to pick between two guys I really liked back in my freshman yr and then I picked this one guy and turned out to be the biggest jerk ever and now I regret going out with him but now I have a great bf and I really don’t care about what happened in the past.
What's your best memory and why? When my bf asked me out because it was like yes finally the guy I have wanted to be with for a long time finally asked me out and I was sooooooo happy/
Promote This Community (put a link): http://www.livejournal.com/users/rittbay198/6376.html?view=3816#t3816

~What's Your Opinion On...~
Underage Drinking? I don’t think its that bad as long as your in your own house at some one else house and your going to stay and you don’t take it past your limits.
Sex? I don’t think its bad as long as you think your ready and you wanna do it with that person and wont have any regrets.
Drug Use? I think nobody should ever do drugs because they screw up your life sooo bad its not even funny.

~Who's Better and Why?!~
Jessica Simpson OR Ashlee Simpson? Jessica Simpson she is sooo much prettier and she has better music I think
Eminem OR 50 Cent? Enimen I think is a lot hotter and I love the fact that he speaks his mind in his music and doesn’t care what people say.
Hilary Duff OR Lindsay Lohan? Lindsay Lohan is soo much better her movies are better, her music is better, and she is soo much prettier

~Last Question~
What Do You Think of This Community So Far? I love your community it looks like a great community to join.
~Include At Least 3 Pictures of Yourself!~

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments